Is this a bed bug egg? [expert ID needed]

(4 posts)
  1. Armstronglatimer

newbite

Posted 2 years ago
    Tue Jul 4 2017 16:34:54
    #

Login to Send PM

Friday I found a bed bug by chance when looking over my mattress. I found it in a folder of my box spring. No bites ; yes I know they don't always bite. We washed all laundry & it's not in the house. One of the nights I couldn't sleep with the though of bed bugs so I slept on the couch. Yes I know it's not good but I desperately needed sleep & for some reason that comforted me. The exterminator from orkin came in & looked through out of room completely. He said no bed bugs, no signs. No poop no casings nothing. I left the bug for him to look at in a bag & he confirmed it was a bed bug. He thought I had found it dead but I informed him I found it alive. He said he really found no signs. I had found some yellowish little seed looking things he took back to the office to investigate further & will let me know tommorow. I also found little white dots that I have anaylzed closely & zoomed in on pictures. They were on the leather couch. They didnt stick to it, rather when I separated cushions they disappeared into the back of the couch. I will attach some pictures. My question is are these eggs? & Has someone just found one? He didn't inspect the whole apartment which h was kind of annoying but he said he didn't need to.

2. Armstronglatimer

newbite

Posted 2 years ago
    Tue Jul 4 2017 17:00:05
    #

Login to Send PM

3. Armstronglatimer

newbite

Posted 2 years ago
    Tue Jul 4 2017 17:01:56
    #

Login to Send PM

4. Armstronglatimer

newbite

Posted 2 years ago
    Tue Jul 4 2017 17:04:10
    #

Login to Send PM

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

297,190 posts in 50,134 topics over 155 months by 21,917 of 22,411 members. Latest: ij430jf, patbb, Peachyy92