(4 posts)
  1. Ksal87

newbite

Posted 2 weeks ago
    Tue Mar 5 2019 23:16:14
    #

Login to Send PM

Hello,

I found a bug on the wall near my door in my bedroom and was wondering if it was a bed bug. The photo is in the link below:

https://we.tl/t-nVy597uGRe

I dealt with bed bugs this past summer so I’ve been very concerned about it ever since.

2. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 2 weeks ago
    Tue Mar 5 2019 23:58:37
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

Not the clearest of images, might be better out of the bag.

It does not appear to be a bedbug though.

Hope that helps.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

If you have found this information helpful please consider leaving feedback on social media via google+ or FaceBook or by like/loving the images.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC (legal requirements) I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about products.
  3. bugtech

newbite

Posted 2 weeks ago
    Wed Mar 6 2019 5:35:29
    #

Login to Send PM

You should have uploaded some clearer images of the insect. Then to, I am pretty much sure that’s not a bed bug. In case, you find more similar type of insects in your house or see fecal spots of brownish color near your bed sheet or furniture, there is a chance that your home is on the verge of Bed Bug Infestation.
    In that case, you have to act quickly and get all your furniture, bed sheets, clothes and mattresses cleaned up. To save yourself from bedbug bites, shift your bed a few feet away from the walls. The bedbugs can’t fly, though are fast on land. You have to set up bedbug traps under the legs of your bed. Other than that, take out the unnecessary furniture and other items out of your home.
    The problem should be handled seriously as your sloppiness can worsen the condition as well as escalate the infestation.

4. loubugs

old timer

Posted 2 weeks ago
    Wed Mar 6 2019 6:00:34
    #

Login to Send PM

Ksal87 - 6 hours ago  » 
    Hello,
    I found a bug on the wall near my door in my bedroom and was wondering if it was a bed bug. The photo is in the link below:
    I dealt with bed bugs this past summer so I’ve been very concerned about it ever since.

I'm only seeing an advertisement and no picture. If insect is in a plastic bag, it's very difficult to see it clearly.

Professional entomologist/arachnologist. I consult on all matters dealing with insects and arachnids, including those of natural history and biology to pest management and forensic entomology investigations.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

286,532 posts in 47,701 topics over 147 months by 21,020 of 21,346 members. Latest: pray4mojo, yassine, tsm