(5 posts)

Tags:

1. happyrings

newbite

Posted 1 year ago
    Tue Jun 5 2018 2:17:20
    #

Login to Send PM

My cousins somehow gave us bedbugs or batbugs but I'm not sure how to get rid of them.. my parents house and they won't believe me we have bedbugs/bat bugs. Can anyone tell me if this is bedbugs?

2. happyrings

newbite

Posted 1 year ago
    Tue Jun 5 2018 2:19:01
    #

Login to Send PM

3. loubugs

old timer

Posted 1 year ago
    Tue Jun 5 2018 3:34:18
    #

Login to Send PM

happyrings - 1 hour ago  » 
    My cousins somehow gave us bedbugs or batbugs but I'm not sure how to get rid of them.. my parents house and they won't believe me we have bedbugs/bat bugs. Can anyone tell me if this is bedbugs?

The picture is too small to be able to zoom in on it and be able to say if bat bug versus bed bug. I would say adult bed bug.

Professional entomologist/arachnologist. I consult on all matters dealing with insects and arachnids, including those of natural history and biology to pest management and forensic entomology investigations.
  4. happyrings

newbite

Posted 1 year ago
    Tue Jun 5 2018 3:54:09
    #

Login to Send PM

loubugs - 19 minutes ago  » 

The picture is too small to be able to zoom in on it and be able to say if bat bug versus bed bug. I would say adult bed bug.

i reuploaded it https://imgur.com/a/y25aPc8 here new link

5. loubugs

old timer

Posted 1 year ago
    Tue Jun 5 2018 5:21:39
    #

Login to Send PM

loubugs - 19 minutes ago  » 

i reuploaded it - here new link

It's a very small image and zooming in just breaks it up. A brand new picture with the camera set to largest picture size and highest resolution would be needed. The image size would be a few megabytes not a few kilobytes. Is there any reason to suspect bat bugs? Is there a bat population in that house? It seems most likely that it is a bed bug issue.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

294,724 posts in 49,536 topics over 153 months by 21,702 of 22,146 members. Latest: HelpMe342, tristramshandy123, germanhippie