Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Detection / Identification of bed bugs

is it possible??

(5 posts)
  1. cantcallit2016

Posted 2 years ago
    Fri Apr 7 2017 11:44:00
    #

Login to Send PM

Plz just like too know is it possible too have bb for a year and never find one dead or alive my complete story make it as short as possible in August of 2015 had a infestation all of my furniture after half dozen of treatments and just sleeping on a matress until spring 2016 found a few dead in that time moved into a new apt. One year ago the only thing I brought with me was my clothes that had been dryed and sealed in totes and electronics there was new carpet and it was sprayed as well before I moved in aw I bought all new furniture sealed the box springs and mattress afterwords bumps have continued for a year late last spring early summer they sprayed just the basic around windows and walls found nothing then again a full spray of everything in October still they found no signs of bed bugs I have removed dust covers off couch and bed and have searched every piece of my furniture and apt a 100 times nothing only thing have found is small blood spots on my pillow slips and a few blood spots on my sheets a few times which I have posted pics of on here for id and too be fair my hands get dry and bleed really bad I have used traps come up empty so have two?? Could I still be missing them I know exactly what they look like seen them and found them dead and alive back in 2015 vision is good and could they be in those totes of clothes have empty them all found nothing while I was emptying or putting them back or is it just not bb from the way it sounds any help would appreciate ty.

2. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 2 years ago
    Fri Apr 7 2017 11:51:16
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

Please look at the FAQs and useful tools sections which will explain in detail the options for inspection/detection and monitoring. Looking for things yourself is not an accurate method and is not a reliable way to move forward.

Hope that helps.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

I am happy to answer questions in public but will not reply to message sent directly or via my company / social media. I am here to help everyone and not just one case at a time.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about pro
  3. cantcallit2016

Posted 2 years ago
    Fri Apr 7 2017 12:07:26
    #

Login to Send PM

Ty David had different pco as well inspect and spray and didn't find nothing as well and it has been a year figured by now would be fecal and bugs

4. bedbugsbugme

Posted 2 years ago
    Fri Apr 7 2017 15:14:50
    #

Login to Send PM

The constant spraying and stress can cause itching and unexplained bumps. If you must, get a K9 detection team to inspect
    Make sure the handler verifies any positive hits by the dog.

I'm not an expert. Just sharing what I learned from my experience.
  5. cantcallit2016

Posted 2 years ago
    Sat Apr 8 2017 14:25:49
    #

Login to Send PM

That's something else I have considered as well as far as a k9 not a option for me at the time have been under a lot of stress for the past 6-8 months have a appointment with a allergy doctor in less than 2 weeks sure you know it's just rough going through a matter of going from good skin too a lot of bumps and scars look everywhere for a yr. And not one bug had 3 different pco came here tell me the same my own Dr. Doesn't seem too think it is but he is just a basic MD idk sorry for the venting ty for the advice as well bed bugs onme!!

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

295,776 posts in 49,800 topics over 154 months by 21,797 of 22,262 members. Latest: Laura07, n4mn3p, ireallydontwantbedbugs