(2 posts)
  1. MsBedbughater

newbite

Posted 2 weeks ago
    Mon Nov 5 2018 10:43:07
    #

Login to Send PM

Hello all!
    I have a weird situation. My mom's apartment is currently being treated for bed bugs. During the song search, apparently she came up clean. She lives in an 8 person unit, but the landlord is treating the entire place.

I have limited my time being over there as of late and only sitting in the dining room when I am there. Mydaughter, however, gravitates to the spare bedroom as that tends to be " her space".

Crazy as it sounds, last night I dreamed of finding transparent moltings in a bed of a home I was visiting. No one in particular that I knew though.

This morning my daughter wakes up and tells me her ankle is itching. I feel and sure enough it's a mosquito like bite that has begun to swell. We learned a few years back that she is susceptible to bites and she swells BADLY. Previous high rise building my mom was in had them.

So of course I freak. Strip her bed. Throw her sheets in the dryer. I also looked at her mattress cover and saw a line of black Marks. I didn't have time to take a pic....I will tonight.

I just tried to go to the site to order bed bug blue and it said the product is no longer available. Does anyone know if it's still being sold?

Or can someone give me a link that will help me ID recal matter? I tried looking, but I always seem to get lost.

Thanks.

2. Dlmcc

newbite

Posted 2 weeks ago
    Mon Nov 5 2018 12:30:44
    #

Login to Send PM

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

281,578 posts in 46,826 topics over 143 months by 20,660 of 21,557 members. Latest: Dread Bugs, gbbedbug, BuggedOUTinOH