Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Bed bug pest control firms (PCOs), Bed bug k9s, etc.

Involving PCO? Lots of questions

(3 posts)
  1. wemightbecrazy

newbite

Posted 4 years ago
    Sun Oct 18 2015 11:33:05
    #

Login to Send PM

Hello. Not sure if this belongs here or elsewhere but I need help please.

How do How do I go about getting a professional's help? How soon will they come out to do the inspection? Do they charge just to do the initial inspection? How much? How long after inspection do they come to treat? How much is the rest of the treatment? What happens if they treat and I still have bugs?

We live in an apartment. Do I need to call the landlord before any exterminators?

Thank you in advance for anyone who can answer any of these.

2. jim danca

oldtimer

Posted 4 years ago
    Sun Oct 18 2015 11:44:14
    #

Login to Send PM

You'll want to try to determine how long they've been in the apartment based on the number of bugs you've found. You may have gotten them from the neighbor's. Other units adjacent to your unit should get inspected.

PCO and inventor of a bio active bedbug trap
  3. Richard56

oldtimer

Posted 4 years ago
    Sun Oct 18 2015 11:47:10
    #

Login to Send PM

wemight:

How do How do I go about getting a professional's help?

Do some research here to educate yourself what to look for. Check online articles and reviews. Contact Paul Bello, a PCO consultant, who posts here under "P Bello".

How soon will they come out to do the inspection? Do they charge just to do the initial inspection? How much? How long after inspection do they come to treat? How much is the rest of the treatment? What happens if they treat and I still have bugs?

Varies from company to company. Call around and ask.

We live in an apartment. Do I need to call the landlord before any exterminators?

Pros of calling: You may get it done for free. Landlord may have other units inspected. It may be the law.

Cons: The landlord's PCO may not be any good.

Richard

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

296,813 posts in 50,044 topics over 155 months by 21,876 of 22,362 members. Latest: jnnafnlys01, simo7, Datnguyen