Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Detection / Identification of bed bugs

Inspection Monday - how important is a specimen?

(3 posts)
  1. Buggy Smalls

newbite

Posted 3 months ago
    Sun Aug 12 2018 14:48:15
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

So inspection is coming monday. Is it important to have a specimen presented for this?
    I have no hardcore evidence! (I’ve posted some possible fecal stains and some possible fresh blood stain/nymph stuff) and I’m afraid of getting ridiculed by this guy if he doesn’t find a single specimen.

I live in social housing, so the probability of the guy coming being less than professional is not far fetched, and if he only goes by living prof...
    The things I found, which fueled my suspicion, were from one sleepless night, where I took everything, and inspected it myself, but at the time I didn’t know what I was looking for, and latter on, while looking at the pictures, it looks like I’ve might have photographed one nymph, which I thought was just blood dots or something, but the picture is too inconclusive to make out.

Would you recommend I go back and look again to capture a nymph? maybe ruin the bed a little, or should I wait till Monday and hope that this guy is experienced enough to recognize a small infestation without living prof? Or would the moving things around, tearing things apart make a small infestation flee?
    I’m loosing my mind not knowing for sure, feeling like a total lunatic. I feel like I have so little to go by.

2. Buggy Smalls

newbite

Posted 3 months ago
    Sun Aug 12 2018 17:39:31
    #

Login to Send PM

Anyone?

3. mcsmcs

Posted 3 months ago
    Sun Aug 12 2018 19:48:01
    #

Login to Send PM

Proof always helps, when possible

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

282,324 posts in 46,979 topics over 143 months by 20,733 of 21,006 members. Latest: motherbuggedfather, anxiouscat, Bug Fighter