Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Reader questions (do not fit into other categories)

Infested carpets and canned air

(2 posts)
  1. uglybug

newbite

Posted 9 years ago
    Sun Jul 20 2008 23:14:08
    #

Login to Send PM

I wish I would have taken a picture to post, but, I noticed awhile back before I had any inkling what bed bugs were that my carpets have reddish brown spots... I thought it was funny that they are in spots like under the bed and in corners. I asked myself how could that have happened. If indeed these are from bed bugs and they are living in the carpet, will using a Hoover Steam Vac help kill bugs/eggs. The steamvac has a deepscrubbing cleanser you put in the machine. I find it awfully coincidental that whenever I sit on the bedroom carpet I get itchy bumps on my feet. Will a PCO be able to tell if this is from dirt or bed bugs? They aren't like streaks or little dots, but splotches. It is brown carpet. I really will try to get a pic up.

Also, has anyone figured out if the "Canned air" or computer cleaner spray works on killing eggs/bugs on electronics. I know someone who got frost bite on her hand and go to the hospital.. I'm thinking it may not be cold enough.

2. Steverangercarl

newbite

Posted 4 months ago
    Sun Jan 21 2018 14:31:03
    #

Login to Send PM

I also need to know if this vacuum would work

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

274,676 posts in 45,064 topics over 137 months by 19,786 of 20,521 members. Latest: jes510, Jessica107, Starsky30