Infected on the Train from Paris to Madrid

(3 posts)
  1. privano

newbite

Posted 6 years ago
    Sat Aug 24 2013 22:13:52
    #

Login to Send PM

It is quite annoying and discussing. I traveled with my family on the train from Paris Gare du Austerlitz to Madrid on August 12. It is a shame first that after paying so much money for this trip we were on First class, but what they call "Economy, first class" which means a recliner sit that in most cases was coming apart, my poor daughter kept being awaken by the person behind her because the back of her sit was falling on them, but the sits were infested by bedbugs that waisted no time to bite her throughout the night, she had an allergic reaction that required medication, a real problem when you are out of your country. I made a formal complained and was told by the train officials that they would contact me within a month. I'm not sure they will contact me but I believe people should know about the infestation so others can take the necessary precautions to avoid the hazel and the discomfort. By now, my daughter, my wife and I are suffering the discomfort of bed bugs bites, thank God we are back home!

2. bbcomox

Posted 6 years ago
    Sun Aug 25 2013 0:10:16
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

Thanks for sharing this information. May I ask if you have taken any steps to avoid taking any bedbugs home?

If you have not done so, read the FAQs on this site for tips:
    http://bedbugger.com/faqs/travel/

I hope that this helps.

3. cilecto

oldtimer

Posted 5 years ago
    Wed Dec 11 2013 21:15:49
    #

Login to Send PM

Is that your picture? Are you sure you want to share your personal info with the rest of the world? If not, please contact site host "nobugsonme". Thank you.

Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night...
    - Psalms 91:5-7

(Not an pro)

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

294,655 posts in 49,519 topics over 153 months by 21,698 of 22,141 members. Latest: carterscott, ohkayiguess, shawnpayne1982