Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Bed bug bites, skin, etc.

Im the most popular meal in the house!!

(2 posts)
  1. BBwTWINSx2

newbite

Posted 6 months ago
    Thu Feb 7 2019 0:11:31
    #

Login to Send PM

For some reason the bed bugs have singled me out. I've been getting eaten up for weeks now. In the mornings, b4 he wakes me up, my bf will go all around me pulling up the covers and killing the cpl that are still eating. He has had 2 bites so far and unfortunately these savages have made their way to the nursery. Both my babies have been bitten today, one more than the other. I swear they are flinging themselves off the ceiling or walls trying to land on me. And what's up with this feeding while you sleep thing? Yes some so, mostly the adults in my experience. But once it get dark out this place is like w war zone. Little white parachutes all over, I'm surrounded. I'm not crazy! Either that's what's happening or maybe we have fleas too. I know we have bed bugs and I've been freaking out because during the day I'll all of a sudden feel something on my leg, back, shoulder, or arm. Then sometimes I'll feel a stinging sensation like I'm being bit. I immediately start wiggling that body part cause they can't cling to skin. If I wear long clothes i can feel them in my clothes. Knowing we have bed bugs, I hadn't thought about fleas too. I'm going to post a pic link of some bites, please let me know what you think... bug bies
    The good news I'd that we got our bed bug mattress and box spring covers delivered today. Both my older twins and I have a set. We went to u-haul and got a twin sized 3mil. Double sealed bed bug protective plastic mattress bag that we cut in half and wrapped the babies crib mattresses in with duck tape. I'm not even sure they can get in crib mattresses, they feel plastic. Still no word from my landlord either.
    So anyway, is anyone else being singled out by bed bugs? And why do they do that? Now that my bf and babies have been bitten and had a reaction, I know they weren't being bitten all along. Just me.

2. BBwTWINSx2

newbite

Posted 6 months ago
    Fri Feb 8 2019 10:55:31
    #

Login to Send PM

Losing hope. Getting worse.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

293,506 posts in 49,276 topics over 152 months by 21,596 of 22,019 members. Latest: tlc6225, Laurenke, elco1996