Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Bed Bug Resources

If you're new (like me) this is amazing info!

(2 posts)
  1. psychologically_messed_up

Posted 2 years ago
    Tue Aug 22 2017 14:20:13
    #

Login to Send PM

During my research, and after seeing Lou and David giving the very best possible advice, I happened upon this from almost a decade ago... radio interview with such great info, complete with photos. It's David's voice, with his photos, and of you suspect you may have them, or want to do things to stop spreading them, or need information on how to continue during/after treatment, you should watch/listen to this! (And anything else that Lou Sorkin and David Cain have to say!) I'm sure there are other knowledgeable people.... but when it comes to advice, I personally choose to go with whatever they've said.

Thank you, David, for putting information out that we know can be TRUSTED!

Video: https://youtu.be/DcWPh14wiV8

(I hope this is allowed!! If not, I apologize!)

2. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 2 years ago
    Wed Aug 23 2017 3:27:59
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

Thanks, Lou really is a star and inspiration to all of us.

Glad you liked the video, thankfully I have an artist friend who wanted practice for creating info videos so she was able to do this one for me.

I am also hoping to get some time to use my new ASMR mic to record some relaxation material so that people can listen to the facts in a calming way.

Thanks for the feedback though.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

I am happy to answer questions in public but will not reply to message sent directly or via my company / social media. I am here to help everyone and not just one case at a time.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about pro

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

296,922 posts in 50,063 topics over 155 months by 21,886 of 22,374 members. Latest: kslone1006, Hex999, Gauned