Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Bed bug pest control firms (PCOs), Bed bug k9s, etc.

If you live in Chicago ( and have BB's) this is a MUST read........ IMO

(4 posts)
  1. Hell in Chicago

newbite

Posted 1 year ago
    Sun Jan 8 2017 0:20:03
    #

Login to Send PM

I found a bed bug a few months ago ...... which made me finally realize to my horror what the bites I was getting were. I go to my condo office and they send the contracted people out to fix for 400 bucks. I still getting bites even after the 3rd time. I am livid freaking out and in tears. I spent a lot to live in a nice high rise near the lake and I am afraid to even sit on my couch and terrified of getting in bed. Finally by luck a week and a half ago (actually a day after my first post on here) I ran into a person at work that recommended "Chicago Bed Bug Experts" . The people my assosiation had contracted basically came in flipped furniture sprayed a bunch then sprayed along the base boards and left. And the third time they said there was no bugs and started with an attitude - I think that company was almost as much of nightmare to work with as the BB's themselves.

These guys CBBE charged ALOT more based on I have a large 2 bedroom condo -- but they did it all. Went thru step by step all the prep and exactly how to do it the RIGHT way , came in vacumed , put encasement on beds , pulled up the carpet around the edges , heat tent treated the furniture ( had to pay extra there as I wasn't messing around I had them heat every thing I could) , used cryo freeze on bedding , put traps on all beds, removed every outlet. Basically left no stone un turned. And yeah after these yahoos I had here 3 times were telling me none were there sure enough ............ I wasn't crazy afterall -- wasn't a major infestation but they were there. They also gaurentee for 3 months after it's been confirmed bed bugs are gone -- NOT just after the treatment. very professional and polite as well.

Been over a week and nothing - gotten to the point I can sit on my couch and lay in bed with little anxiety. Yeah it cost a good amount but SOOOOOOO worth it.

Are they really gone -- who knows - just feels great right now and thought I would share as I know many on here are in Chicago. I would so go to these guys over anyone else. You will pay more or at least I did but I wish I would of known about them before.

NOTE: if for any reason it's against policy on here to give a good review with an experience with a particular company then I apologize and please delete.

2. FayeState

oldtimer

Posted 1 year ago
    Sun Jan 8 2017 0:35:44
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi, I remember reading your story before, how upset you were, wondered what happened, and glad you are having success. I live in Chicago and am interested in good recommendations. So far I am not sure I have bed bugs. How thorough was their inspection as I find many companies I speak to have very superficial inspections? How does the heat tent work? I take it you'll be having another treatment soon. By the way, so I can avoid them, who was the company you first used. If you don't want to say openly, can you message me?

3. FayeState

oldtimer

Posted 1 year ago
    Sun Jan 8 2017 0:38:42
    #

Login to Send PM

How bad was the prep?

4. FayeState

oldtimer

Posted 1 year ago
    Sun Jan 8 2017 0:43:36
    #

Login to Send PM

How does the heat chamber work? Was there much prep work?

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

279,443 posts in 46,329 topics over 141 months by 20,416 of 21,255 members. Latest: nu2bedbugs87, ndjur, Krazybugger