(12 posts)
  1. robinsmom

oldtimer

Posted 4 years ago
    Thu May 7 2015 2:05:52
    #

Login to Send PM

Howdy all!

Listen. Whoever you are. Do NOT give up!!
    It seems impossible. Right?
    Not!

I got bed bugs last summer..from my job....I couldn't sit on my sofa without bites. They were at my job (barf)....I tore my sofa apart. It's s 20 year old sofa and YET Paul Bello and David were BOTH RIGHT. I did NOT NEED TO THROW MY BB INFESTED sofa out.

Took a long LONG time...failed pco treatments..took getting Cimexa ...tearing my sofa apart...treating my apartment with Cimexa with my own puffer.

Somehow?? I lived in an apartment and did not give bb to my neighbors below, though I had bites for months.

People, who ever you are?? Do NOT GIVE UP!! if I can survive this?? Anyone can!!

I'm not an expert just a dumb struggling bed bugger like every body else.
  2. robinsmom

oldtimer

Posted 4 years ago
    Thu May 7 2015 2:08:34
    #

Login to Send PM

Ps I did both conventional PCo treatment as well as buying from domyownpestcontrol.com

It was the Cimexa that did the job for me. Thank God for this site!!!

3. robinsmom

oldtimer

Posted 4 years ago
    Thu May 7 2015 2:10:56
    #

Login to Send PM

I wanted to put my cat to sleep over this. But I survived this and guess what?? You can too!!

NoBugs!! Paul!! Lou!! :). David!! All of you!! Thank you. :)))

4. paranoidaboutbugs

Posted 4 years ago
    Thu May 7 2015 3:37:02
    #

Login to Send PM

*claps for you* HUZZAH! Congratulations!

Let's get down the business... to defeat... the bugs. HWAH!
  5. ChinUp

newbite

Posted 4 years ago
    Thu May 7 2015 6:06:47
    #

Login to Send PM

Thank you for the words of encouragement.

6. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 4 years ago
    Thu May 7 2015 13:06:28
    #

Login to Send PM

Congratulations!

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."
  7. roz

newbite

Posted 4 years ago
    Thu May 7 2015 15:34:19
    #

Login to Send PM

Well done. I've had this nightmare nine months, four pesticide treatments by pco. It's taken over my mind space and sanity. I actually believe I will have this forever. Four new bites today. I seem to get a space of 7-10 days, so they all bite at the same time.

Worse thing ever and no one understands who has not experienced it. I've been in tears, anxiety, depressed . This all happened just before I started my new job, I don't know how I'm getting through each day.

8. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 4 years ago
    Fri May 8 2015 12:20:49
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

Thanks, I was right int he middle of trying to point someone in the direction of help with their issue which is mind bendingly complex so reading good news has put a smile back on my face.

I do get a lot of people who express the fact that bedbugs were a massive weight on their shoulders and while is natural to some extent to feel like that its always good to see someone through to the other side. Hopefully better educated by the process and able to help others get on the right path sooner.

Hoping we don't see you for the wrong reasons.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

9. robinsmom

oldtimer

Posted 4 years ago
    Sat May 9 2015 9:09:44
    #

Login to Send PM

Hello David et al! Yes I hope you don't see me here again either, as a repeat customer lol. Pretty sure I'm all done and you must know me enough by now to know how I'd not say that is I didn't believe it.

I still have my passive on, but look maybe once a month. Seriously, I can't say enough about Cimexa. Even though I did overdo the stuff, is not change a thing. The chemical treatments might have helped, but thing is I was still being bitten, and until I used the Cimexa, they were Getting more frequent. I used the dust, got bit, reapplied, and then a couple skin irritations then--nothing.

It did seem, too, that Big Dummy's idea to throw a sheet on the sofa made a difference. Whether or not it isolated my skin from the dust or caused any bb left to kinda smother underneath I may never know. All I know is one week turned into two turned into months. Before I knew it, I hit that magic 58 days...today it's over 4 months.

What an education. I could not do your job, David. I'm very grateful for your help and that of the other pros here. Seriously, you guys (and ladies) saved my life.

10. robinsmom

oldtimer

Posted 4 years ago
    Sat May 9 2015 9:17:51
    #

Login to Send PM

I must add its almost unfathomable how badly the bites scarred me. And it's true that chitin will bring up old bites. I had a winged carpenter ant crawl on me the other day, and old bites twin flamed. Thank god I knew it for what it was.

11. Montrealer2

Posted 4 years ago
    Mon Jul 20 2015 2:57:37
    #

Login to Send PM

Success story - love to see these! Thanks for the inspiration, Robinsmom. I, too, hope to be looking at these dark times in the rearview mirror one day soon.

12. Montrealer2

Posted 4 years ago
    Mon Jul 20 2015 2:59:54
    #

Login to Send PM

Sorry, lame post, nothing else to add, but I just noticed that that last post was my 13th since signing up here and, well, I am not taking any chances before I finally go to bed tonight!

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

297,228 posts in 50,143 topics over 155 months by 21,920 of 22,416 members. Latest: Bery10, plsnopls, Ldrago