Identification needed - pest eggs?? [a: no]

(3 posts)
  1. idneeded

newbite

Posted 3 years ago
    Fri Jan 22 2016 5:19:07
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi! My house has been treated twice for bed bugs and I am positive it had gotten rid of them. I also discovered that my house has some carpet beetles.
    Anyways, I keep finding really tiny(0.5mm-1mm), very hard shelled, yellow/creamish round or oval things on my bedroom floor. I cannot squeeze them or pop them. I have attempted to look up carpet beetle eggs but failed to find a decent image. i have never seen bed bug eggs myself either.
    I am wondering if they are dehydrated eggs as I have used a fair amount of DEs....
    Here is a picture of them on duct tape.

Any help would be appreciated.
    Thank you in advance!!!!

2. loubugs

old timer

Posted 3 years ago
    Fri Jan 22 2016 7:12:49
    #

Login to Send PM

No. They are extremely durable. You can't squeeze or pop them - not carpet beetle eggs, not bed bug eggs, not insect eggs.

Professional entomologist/arachnologist. I consult on all matters dealing with insects and arachnids, including those of natural history and biology to pest management and forensic entomology investigations.
  3. idneeded

newbite

Posted 3 years ago
    Fri Jan 22 2016 14:38:14
    #

Login to Send PM

loubugs - 7 hours ago  » 
    No. They are extremely durable. You can't squeeze or pop them - not carpet beetle eggs, not bed bug eggs, not insect eggs.

Thank you very much for the response!!! What a relief!

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

296,898 posts in 50,058 topics over 155 months by 21,883 of 22,369 members. Latest: sai, Mary Borges, Pleasebegone2019