(4 posts)
  1. welcometoNY

newbite

Posted 2 weeks ago
    Wed Oct 31 2018 9:16:48
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi everyone!

So after I thought I was FINALLY free- my friend (who stayed over this past weekend) sent me this picture of a bug she found in her bed

Praying it's not a they-who-must-not-be-named but:

https://imgur.com/a/dKOZoIt

2. keephopealive

Posted 2 weeks ago
    Wed Oct 31 2018 14:33:56
    #

Login to Send PM

I would wait for confirmation from Lou to be 100% certain, but it does look a lot like a bedbug.

Is it possible she already had an infestation herself or picked it up elsewhere?

3. loubugs

old timer

Posted 2 weeks ago
    Thu Nov 1 2018 11:47:28
    #

Login to Send PM

Looks like an adult male bed bug. A bit squished.

Professional entomologist/arachnologist. I consult on all matters dealing with insects and arachnids, including those of natural history and biology to pest management and forensic entomology investigations.
  4. welcometoNY

newbite

Posted 2 weeks ago
    Thu Nov 1 2018 13:12:34
    #

Login to Send PM

Bit squished indeed. Ok thank you. So if my friend's roommate found this in her bed yesterday morning after four days of bites and my friend came over to my house twice last week, should I start freaking out and treating everything in my place yet or just dust some Cimexa along the walls to start with (my friend herself checked her bed yesterday and didn't see anything).

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

281,578 posts in 46,826 topics over 143 months by 20,660 of 21,557 members. Latest: Dread Bugs, gbbedbug, BuggedOUTinOH