ID Please!

(5 posts)
  1. ohnotooks

newbite

Posted 8 years ago
    Thu Nov 10 2011 12:55:48
    #

Login to Send PM

So I posted a thread about what is going on here....http://bedbugger.com/forum/topic/odd-bites-but-no-bb-signs-found

Today, I was doing a search and found the little guy photographed rooting around the carpet by my night stand. I apologize that pictures aren't the best. While in the carpet he seemed to hardly move, but when I placed on the index card he picked up the speed a bit!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/69675251@N06/?saved=1

2. OhNoes

Posted 8 years ago
    Thu Nov 10 2011 12:58:45
    #

Login to Send PM

looks carpet beetle related

3. ohnotooks

newbite

Posted 8 years ago
    Thu Nov 10 2011 13:50:21
    #

Login to Send PM

Thanks! That was also my first thought! Second opinion anyone?

4. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 8 years ago
    Thu Nov 10 2011 14:18:28
    #

Login to Send PM

Yeah its a demistid or carpet beetle.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

I am happy to answer questions in public but will not reply to message sent directly or via my company / social media. I am here to help everyone and not just one case at a time.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about pro
  5. ohnotooks

newbite

Posted 8 years ago
    Fri Nov 11 2011 6:09:37
    #

Login to Send PM

Thank you! I thoroughly inspected and cleaned around my bed and found a few more.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

297,432 posts in 50,192 topics over 156 months by 21,934 of 22,435 members. Latest: esedndwi, Help123, Bedbugdaydreams