(6 posts)
  1. dude

newbite

Posted 1 week ago
    Thu Oct 11 2018 18:40:36
    #

Login to Send PM

hi fellow forum users

can anyone tell me what this is in the video below it looks like its moving. are these bed bug related in anyway

http://imgur.com/a/Nh5Fq6Y

video

http://imgur.com/gallery/UMPYPdL

2. dude

newbite

Posted 1 week ago
    Thu Oct 11 2018 22:52:21
    #

Login to Send PM

the second video in the link shows it moving but its a little blurry at first since I was trying to focus it. it does get focused so please watch the whole thing

3. KillerQueen

oldtimer

Posted 1 week ago
    Fri Oct 12 2018 7:48:00
    #

Login to Send PM

Looks like maggots

4. loubugs

old timer

Posted 1 week ago
    Fri Oct 12 2018 8:46:26
    #

Login to Send PM

No bed bugs. Could be a beetle larva such as a cigarette beetle, but in the other video looks a lot like a very young isopod because there appears to be many appendages. The best way for ID is always a macro picture, not a video. Highest resolution and largest picture size.

Professional entomologist/arachnologist. I consult on all matters dealing with insects and arachnids, including those of natural history and biology to pest management and forensic entomology investigations.
  5. dude

newbite

Posted 1 week ago
    Fri Oct 12 2018 9:00:02
    #

Login to Send PM

thank you guys! as long as they are not bed bug related I can deal with anything else lol.

for sure it's not related to bed bugs at all right? cause to me they looked like bed bug eggs at first glance

6. loubugs

old timer

Posted 1 week ago
    Fri Oct 12 2018 11:43:09
    #

Login to Send PM

dude - 2 hours ago  » 
    thank you guys! as long as they are not bed bug related I can deal with anything else lol.
    for sure it's not related to bed bugs at all right? cause to me they looked like bed bug eggs at first glance

Please re-read what I wrote. If I don't know, I'll say so. Please look bed bug egg pictures again. Your things look nothing like any egg.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

280,523 posts in 46,598 topics over 142 months by 20,553 of 21,419 members. Latest: pestbreaker, TRAY, tjg