ID needed please - bed bug feces?

(4 posts)
  1. ihatebedbugs84

newbite

Posted 2 months ago
    Mon Aug 6 2018 4:45:17
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi, my PCO came and looked at my apartment today, he said he was 200% sure there was no sign of any bed bug activity. I showed him the two tiny stains on my sheets that I thought could be bed bug droppings, but he completely dismissed it and said it wasn’t possible because these stains weren’t on the side of the bed. But I’m not so convinced because he didn’t really do anything to check - he just scratched on them with his fingers, didn’t use any liquid or alcohol to see if they would smear or not. And he said the stains were too big to be bed bug feces? I don’t really buy it (the stains are too tiny) Would you guys please take a look and see if it’s possible that these are bed bug droppings? I would really really appreciate it. Thanks so much in advance! Here’s the link to the images - https://imgur.com/a/VjyZmCb

2. ihatebedbugs84

newbite

Posted 2 months ago
    Mon Aug 6 2018 14:23:08
    #

Login to Send PM

Please see if the images look like bed bug dropping stains.

3. KillerQueen

oldtimer

Posted 2 months ago
    Mon Aug 6 2018 21:34:16
    #

Login to Send PM

First picture no. Second picture is questionable. I would need to see that in person to be sure.

Can you wet your finger and rub it to see if it smears? If so post an after picture with a good close up shot with high resolution if possible.

4. ihatebedbugs84

newbite

Posted 2 months ago
    Tue Aug 7 2018 1:42:29
    #

Login to Send PM

Thank you, KillerQueen for replying. I did wet my finger and rub it, it did not smear. I also wet a cotton swab, rubbed it with lotion (containing alcohol; because I otherwise don’t have any alcohol in my house) and tried to smear the stain. It didn’t smear. Then I washed the sheet at 90 degrees and dried at 60 degrees. The stain now looks like this - https://imgur.com/a/zAZxXvM Hopefully it’s a close enough picture. Thank you again for your help.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

280,416 posts in 46,573 topics over 141 months by 20,539 of 21,402 members. Latest: Crazyscared1978, rk990, Paranoid01270