ID Needed: Is this a bedbug?

(5 posts)
  1. FreakedOutRenter

newbite

Posted 1 year ago
    Wed Apr 25 2018 0:12:41
    #

Login to Send PM

I found this dead in a spider's web. You can shine a light through it and it looks a little clear compared to how dark the picture is showing. I recently moved to a new place and have gotten a couple of tiny tiny bites that almost get a head similar to a pimple. Also, I've noticed specs that look a lot like fly poop. However, I've seen no skins or eggs.
    http://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q48

2. FreakedOutRenter

newbite

Posted 1 year ago
    Wed Apr 25 2018 1:14:46
    #

Login to Send PM

3. FreakedOutRenter

newbite

Posted 1 year ago
    Wed Apr 25 2018 1:47:40
    #

Login to Send PM

Also, zoom in on this photo. I found this in a web also. http://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q487/Renter20/20180423_212339_zpsqpgrizlj.jpg

4. loubugs

old timer

Posted 1 year ago
    Wed Apr 25 2018 4:48:29
    #

Login to Send PM

One picture has too much glare. Difficult to say on the other photo, but it does look like a bed bug nymph. Photobucket is hard to work with.

Professional entomologist/arachnologist. I consult on all matters dealing with insects and arachnids, including those of natural history and biology to pest management and forensic entomology investigations.
  5. Bugsareicky

Posted 1 year ago
    Wed Apr 25 2018 12:51:47
    #

Login to Send PM

These pictures are very hard to see, I honestly can't tell. If you still have them, and you can't get a better picture, toss them in a ziplock bag and ask a local pest control company to take a look at them. (make sure it's one that deals with bedbugs) I wouldn't ask them if it's a bedbug, just ask if they know what it is. I'd be a lot more comfortable with the answer if it's not just a yes or no question.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

295,940 posts in 49,855 topics over 154 months by 21,816 of 22,282 members. Latest: bobtheworry, Whiskeygirl, bbquest19