ID Needed: Is this a bed bug egg? [a: not bed bug egg]

(5 posts)
  1. OnlyKnowsAndroidBugs

newbite

Posted 3 weeks ago
    Mon Jun 18 2018 9:00:18
    #

Login to Send PM

I freaked when I found this and immediately cracked it open hoping to find it wasn't an egg.. I'm not sure what this is. Could this be a bed bug egg, or any other kind of egg? I'd really appreciate some advice or assurance!

2. OnlyKnowsAndroidBugs

newbite

Posted 3 weeks ago
    Mon Jun 18 2018 9:04:11
    #

Login to Send PM

Photos aren't showing - here they are
    https://imgur.com/a/w4meSJJ
    https://imgur.com/a/mXbrsK1

3. loubugs

old timer

Posted 3 weeks ago
    Mon Jun 18 2018 9:52:38
    #

Login to Send PM

OnlyKnowsAndroidBugs - 51 minutes ago  » 
    I freaked when I found this and immediately cracked it open hoping to find it wasn't an egg.. I'm not sure what this is. Could this be a bed bug egg, or any other kind of egg? I'd really appreciate some advice or assurance!

Near the penny? No.

Professional entomologist/arachnologist. I consult on all matters dealing with insects and arachnids, including those of natural history and biology to pest management and forensic entomology investigations.
  4. OnlyKnowsAndroidBugs

newbite

Posted 3 weeks ago
    Mon Jun 18 2018 9:55:47
    #

Login to Send PM

loubugs - 2 minutes ago  » 

Near the penny? No.

Yes, right around the penny - put it there for scale. I freaked and cracked it open before I thought to ID here so I just wanted to post a picture and get confirmation so I can rest easy. Thanks, Lou!

5. loubugs

old timer

Posted 3 weeks ago
    Mon Jun 18 2018 10:00:33
    #

Login to Send PM

OnlyKnowsAndroidBugs - 4 minutes ago  » 

loubugs - 2 minutes ago  » 

Near the penny? No.

Yes, right around the penny - put it there for scale. I freaked and cracked it open before I thought to ID here so I just wanted to post a picture and get confirmation so I can rest easy. Thanks, Lou!

Still not bed bug egg.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

275,891 posts in 45,388 topics over 138 months by 19,944 of 20,703 members. Latest: minhnguyen3014, davebentonn, Therseld1931@armyspy.com