ID Needed, fecal stain

(6 posts)
  1. ScaredChicagoRes

Posted 2 years ago
    Thu Dec 22 2016 10:47:56
    #

Login to Send PM

Hello- appreciate the help.

This is the first time I've ever found a stain like this on my sheets. This one I found on my pillow this morning. Do you think it could be bed bug related?
    Untitled<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Thanks
    .D

I always swore I'd freak out if I found something like this. Now I don't want to. Am I in denial?

2. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 2 years ago
    Thu Dec 22 2016 11:00:24
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

Please look at the blood spots oin sheets primer where you wil see this looks nothing like bed bug faecal.

Hope that helps.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

I am happy to answer questions in public but will not reply to message sent directly or via my company / social media. I am here to help everyone and not just one case at a time.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about pro
  3. ScaredChicagoRes

Posted 2 years ago
    Thu Dec 22 2016 11:18:28
    #

Login to Send PM

Please forgive, I'm rather paranoid at the moment. I didn't mention that I've also been getting bites every other night; this morning I woke up with 2 on my face (hence, pillow stain worry). My boyfriend says they look more like pimples and blood from the pimples- but I don't ordinarily get pimples.

By "sheets primer", do you mean this post http://bedbugger.com/forum/topic/new-blood-spots-on-sheets-primer
    It is all I could find when I googled. And to be honest, I fail to see how my stain is that different. Is the telling difference that mine isn't dark enough? Again, I really appreciate your time. And I apologize if I sound paranoid. If you heard our backstory with bed bugs.. okay, no, i won't go there

4. BigDummy

oldtimer

Posted 2 years ago
    Thu Dec 22 2016 13:04:50
    #

Login to Send PM

I agree, not bed bug related.

5. ScaredChicagoRes

Posted 2 years ago
    Thu Dec 22 2016 15:11:57
    #

Login to Send PM

Got it. Well thanks. this does sort of make me feel better.

I see now that it's not fecal (faecal?) matter. However, with the possible bite on my cheek- I still think this could be blood from that. But it could be many things.
    thanks yall
    Best,

D

6. BigDummy

oldtimer

Posted 2 years ago
    Thu Dec 22 2016 16:06:19
    #

Login to Send PM

There are more things that aren't bed bugs than are bed bugs. An alternate explanation is far more likely for the skin irritation on your cheek.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

294,975 posts in 49,594 topics over 153 months by 21,728 of 22,175 members. Latest: Scaredofbugzzzz, AVersicolor26626, nadialula