bed bug or what? [a: not bed bug-related; specific ID needed]

(4 posts)
  1. Burton22

newbite

Posted 2 years ago
    Thu Sep 14 2017 16:36:19
    #

Login to Send PM

Been having a weird itch all over the body for a while and found this walking on my bed today. Is it a bed bug?

https://imgur.com/a/iPrII

2. psychologically_messed_up

Posted 2 years ago
    Thu Sep 14 2017 17:16:41
    #

Login to Send PM

That would be an 'or what'. Hang tight for expert confirmation though.

"When you hear hoofbeats, think horses not zebras" Theodore Woodward

I am, by no means, a pro. I'm simply a person that has had unfortunate luck, and somehow acquired the little guys.
    Any/all 'advice' I have to share is based on my own personal history and/or things I've read from the professionals on this site.
    My profession is medical, which is where I am confident in any advice I give, however rare it may be.
  3. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 2 years ago
    Thu Sep 14 2017 19:04:15
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

100% not bed bug, hang fire for a species ID but nothing to be overly concerned with.

Hope that helps.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

I am happy to answer questions in public but will not reply to message sent directly or via my company / social media. I am here to help everyone and not just one case at a time.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about pro
  4. Burton22

newbite

Posted 2 years ago
    Fri Sep 15 2017 0:26:57
    #

Login to Send PM

Thank you for the answers.

I sent the images to a local pest control, will update if I get more information.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

296,692 posts in 50,016 topics over 155 months by 21,870 of 22,352 members. Latest: paintersmelbourne, Mercy Me, mrdinosaur