(3 posts)
  1. soylouisebrooks

newbite

Posted 3 days ago
    Fri Nov 9 2018 13:22:14
    #

Login to Send PM

Hello,

If you read my post history you'll see I unwittingly moved into a flat with a terrible infestation, moved out "wrong", and brought them with me, in February this year.

I only ever saw 1 live bug and 2 dead ones in the new place. Since then I've had two back to back chemical and heat treatments in 3 phases, with thorough inspections. Nothing. Not one bug. A few bloodstains, but no fecal stains or live ones. The second PCO advised not doing any more. I posted here and got some kind responses saying the same -- the problem is elsewhere.

Then last night, 2 weeks since the last treatment (chemical, as a barrier after 2 heat treatments), I found these in my bed, seemingly dead. More reddish brown in real life. They look just like bedbugs to me.

Can I get an ID?

Thank you so much. I'm determined to get to the bottom of this.

2. soylouisebrooks

newbite

Posted 3 days ago
    Fri Nov 9 2018 13:23:39
    #

Login to Send PM

Sorry -- here is direct imgur link
    http://imgur.com/EdbhRDa

3. loubugs

old timer

Posted 2 days ago
    Sat Nov 10 2018 14:54:54
    #

Login to Send PM

Can't tell from photo.

Professional entomologist/arachnologist. I consult on all matters dealing with insects and arachnids, including those of natural history and biology to pest management and forensic entomology investigations.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

281,257 posts in 46,757 topics over 142 months by 20,629 of 21,513 members. Latest: Ento1, jungr, laurwes