ID NEEDED!!

(2 posts)
  1. dontpanic

newbite

Posted 1 year ago
    Mon Sep 17 2018 22:51:30
    #

Login to Send PM

I was at my grandmother's home tonight when we spotted a suspicious looking bug. She has had trouble with bedbugs in the past. The bug in the photos looked more like a little beetle to me, but when i tried to "crush" it, it seemed to have no effect, which is what really spooked me. Is this a bedbug?

https://imgur.com/a/Qprbnrj

Thank you in advance for any help!!! This is my first time posting in these forums (and using imgur) so let me know if you can't see the photos.

2. loubugs

old timer

Posted 12 months ago
    Tue Sep 18 2018 5:48:22
    #

Login to Send PM

dontpanic - 6 hours ago  » 
    I was at my grandmother's home tonight when we spotted a suspicious looking bug. She has had trouble with bedbugs in the past. The bug in the photos looked more like a little beetle to me, but when i tried to "crush" it, it seemed to have no effect, which is what really spooked me. Is this a bedbug?
    Thank you in advance for any help!!! This is my first time posting in these forums (and using imgur) so let me know if you can't see the photos.

Very good pictures of a beetle.

Professional entomologist/arachnologist. I consult on all matters dealing with insects and arachnids, including those of natural history and biology to pest management and forensic entomology investigations.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

294,748 posts in 49,541 topics over 153 months by 21,704 of 22,148 members. Latest: germanhippie, Sportbb42, Katieaus