(4 posts)
  1. Alphatryon

newbite

Posted 3 months ago
    Thu Jul 25 2019 18:08:11
    #

Login to Send PM

Hello,
    New to this forum and was wondering if anyone could tell if the attached photo is a bedbug, flea or some other type of bug. We’ve been bit in the bedroom a bit and I went to do some laundry when I found two of these little, yellow bugs crawling around the laundry bag.

Nervous we have some crawling about... even more nervous about it being an infestation and would appreciate any assistance so I can move forward.

Thank you in advance.

2. Alphatryon

newbite

Posted 3 months ago
    Thu Jul 25 2019 18:11:54
    #

Login to Send PM

sorry... had an issue posting the picture.... hope this works
    https://postimg.cc/gallery/3aeo5qbd6/Is this a bedbug?

3. Alphatryon

newbite

Posted 3 months ago
    Thu Jul 25 2019 18:12:34
    #

Login to Send PM

4. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 3 months ago
    Thu Jul 25 2019 18:14:57
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

Sorry to inform you that is a juvenile bedbug or close relative.

It has been 3 - 4 days since it last fed so it may be a recent introduction.

Try not to panic, keeping calm and focused help massively.

Start reading the FAQ and look at the area for live samples, cast skins and faecal traces.

It may seem daunting but at this stage we need to get you up to speed to be able to work out the correct options for you.

Hope that helps.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

I am happy to answer questions in public but will not reply to message sent directly or via my company / social media. I am here to help everyone and not just one case at a time.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about pro

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

296,659 posts in 50,009 topics over 154 months by 21,868 of 22,349 members. Latest: fightingback, Jenloaa, pleasestop