ID: help random bugs found in bed!

(2 posts)
  1. gentlemouse

newbite

Posted 4 years ago
    Mon Apr 13 2015 11:43:16
    #

Login to Send PM

The last two days I've been finding these bugs in my bed. I have no idea what they are. I only noticed them because I've been getting bug bites on places such as my face... Where mosquitoes never bite me.

I've partially removed the bedspread but there's none under the bedspread on the mattress... I've removed the blanket from the bed. They seem to be comming from the blanket.

Can anyone please help me to identify then so that they can be realty with accordingly.

2. loubugs

old timer

Posted 4 years ago
    Mon Apr 13 2015 12:45:03
    #

Login to Send PM

It would be best if you could upload to photosharing site such as Flickr and then link the high resolution and large size images to this posting. It looks like a small beetle but a high end picture would help in the ID process.

Professional entomologist/arachnologist. I consult on all matters dealing with insects and arachnids, including those of natural history and biology to pest management and forensic entomology investigations.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

296,636 posts in 50,004 topics over 154 months by 21,866 of 22,347 members. Latest: gingerstelpa, jaa5108, fightingback