(1 post)
  1. Montrealer2

Posted 4 years ago
    Wed Sep 2 2015 11:49:48
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi again,
    What the eff are these seeds, please?
    While I wait out the 2+ weeks of DDVP action in my apartment, I continue to find these teardrop-shaped seeds here and there on floors and low furniture. A few were in my place throughout July, after the exterminators did their questionable best, and a few have been found in the place my cat has been staying. And now, I have found two in two days in the place I have been camping out. (I found these after a few hours of playing/snoozing with my cat.)
    I wonder now, as I did last month when I posted fuzzy/useless photos of some of these seeds, whether these are dried tapeworm segments (as per other websites), and whether my cat has them (or I do??).
    FYI, I have also found what appears to be sesame seeds (more tapeworm clues) in areas where my cat plays/sleeps—but since it's Montreal, it's entirely possible that those were wayward bagel seeds...

What could these teardrop apparitions be (other than a transmogrified representation of the tears I have shed throughout this BB fight)?

Please help.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

294,690 posts in 49,530 topics over 153 months by 21,699 of 22,141 members. Latest: carterscott, ohkayiguess, shawnpayne1982