ID: Bites! Ow

(3 posts)
  1. Moonriver

newbite

Posted 3 months ago
    Mon Sep 3 2018 18:06:28
    #

Login to Send PM

I've suffered these bites mostly on my elbows, hands and feet. They came almost out of no where and keep happening for about a month now. I keep getting told it's 'fleas', mosquito. Anything other then bedbugs. But they are simply too strange for me. They're never truly in a straight line, more like batches of 2-4. I've done extensive searching around my bedroom and I've fowun no signs nor bed bugs.. Can someone please Id these bites!

https://imgur.com/a/e9W4hV5

Thank you!

2. Mf1616

Posted 3 months ago
    Mon Sep 3 2018 22:16:01
    #

Login to Send PM

Unfortunately it’s impossible to say whether your bites are from bed bugs based on a picture. Try getting a packtite passive monitor for your bed, or you can make your own (search this forum for DIY passive monitors. Lou recently made a post about this.) If you do have bed bugs, you should be able to catch a live sample in a few days.

For the record, I am NOT an expert.
    My advice/opinion comes from past experience(s) with bed bugs and what I have read on-line.
  3. Dlmcc

newbite

Posted 3 months ago
    Fri Sep 7 2018 20:06:06
    #

Login to Send PM

My bites looked like I scribbled squiggly short lines all over my legs with a fine point pink sharpie. Wasn't raised, didn't itch, and my husband didn't have any bites. The experts are right, everyone reacts differently.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

282,510 posts in 47,004 topics over 143 months by 20,744 of 21,019 members. Latest: Ohnoihopenot, bedbugnitemare, C333