I want to commit suicide

(2 posts)
  1. Bedbugguy39

newbite

Posted 4 years ago
    Sat Jul 4 2015 19:57:53
    #

Login to Send PM

I really have strong thoughts of taking my life because of these stupid bed bugs. I am mentally and pysical disabled. (I can walk etc) I was in the hospital then I was placed 8nto an apartment on X street. A few days had passed and I started getting itchy. I knew nothing about bbs. Then I moved in with my parents and would wake up all itchy. My 1st thought was bed bugs. Pest control came and said no bbs. I then moved to Y Street itchy still with bite marks sometimes 3 in a row. Pest control said it's not bbs but he only checked an inch. What a bad practice. I then moved to Z STREET itchy as hell. I looked and looked to no avail. Stayed at my friends for a month and no skin problems. I live in a 100 unit complex for the elderly and disabled. Started sleeping at home again and now I'm covered in bites. T9 my disgrace I found a cat-skin of a bed bug. Now I know I have them. I live in hud ...federal building ..I have to go to dept. Of mental health to report any problems and she makes the decision whether or not to report. So far she hasn't reported anything. I bet when I tell her about this she wont believe me. I have to find the proof.

Does anyone know if Hud. Policy is greater than state policy? I'm scared of eviction. I'm already suicidal and don't need this. I am 30 something male from MA.

PLEASE HELP

2. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 4 years ago
    Sat Jul 4 2015 23:47:37
    #

Login to Send PM

Bedbugguy39,

As I noted in your other thread, this site has a policy of closing threads where people talk about suicide. There are good reasons for this, even if that may not make sense to you right now.

Per the forum rules:

Policy on suicide discussions, and threats to self or others

The site's policy is that posts where users are talking about suicide will be closed and the user referred to professional help and other resources. If you encounter such a post, please refer the user (and post a link) to the Green Sticky, "If you are feeling suicidal or anxious..." and click the "Report this Post" link under the post to alert the admin and moderator so the thread can be closed. Please do not try and counsel people in this position.

While wanting to write encouraging words to someone in these circumstances is admirable, unfortunately, it can also delay their getting professional help. Moreover, there have been incidents elsewhere on the internet where some readers posted hurtful comments in response to such a post, and this can be very hurtful to someone in a sensitive state. We aren't equipped to offer professional counseling, and anyone who is thinking of harming themselves or others needs to seek help immediately by speaking to an appropriate health professional, going to a hospital Emergency Room or calling emergency services.

It's not a strict policy to inform the authorities if you post a suicide message here, but you should also be aware that if you threaten to harm yourself or others, admin, moderators, (and of course, any site user reading the post) may choose to call law enforcement at their discretion. Although you are posting here anonymously, your IP address is tracked (per the Privacy Policy) and we do have your email; if law enforcement asks, we would be legally obliged to share such information. If you threaten harm to self or others, you should be aware that we may share your information with law enforcement.

If you are feeling suicidal, and you've made it clear you are, please seek professional help immediately per this post If you are feeling suicidal or anxious.

Go to an ER if no other immediate professional medical help is available to you. Treatment is available and addressing any depression or other mental health issues is definitely going to help you as you address the bed bug situation.

I am not sure if you saw it, but I also responded to your earlier questions here, and there's a PDF with information on HUD's guidelines on bed bugs here.

When you are ready, you can start a new thread to discuss bed bug issues, including hopefully getting more information on how to proceed with the HUD situation (perhaps some of our experts may have advice).

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."

RSS feed for this topic

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

297,399 posts in 50,188 topics over 156 months by 21,933 of 22,434 members. Latest: Kimmmie46, esedndwi, Help123