Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Bed bug pest control firms (PCOs), Bed bug k9s, etc.

I too would like to thank Killer Queen

(10 posts)
  1. really bugged

newbite

Posted 10 years ago
    Wed Mar 25 2009 7:40:00
    #

Login to Send PM

I have bed bugs in my NYC queens apt - my building has 304 apts
    KillerQueen how do I contact you ?

2. KillerQueen

oldtimer

Posted 10 years ago
    Wed Mar 25 2009 23:46:06
    #

Login to Send PM

"I have bed bugs in my NYC queens apt - my building has 304 apts
    KillerQueen how do I contact you ? "
    I sent you a private message just let me know if you get it. KQ

3. jarussy1

newbite

Posted 10 years ago
    Tue Apr 7 2009 21:34:18
    #

Login to Send PM

I would just like to send my appreciation to KILLERQUEEN. I was "battling" bedbugs for 3 months and was on the verge of a meltdown. It started with a rash sorta looking like bite marks. I had a feeling it might be bed bugs. I called just any exterminator since I knew nothing at the time about bed bugs or how tricky they could be. The man took a 30 second look and said Yes you have bed bugs. I spent the next 3 months trying to deal with the problem. Called terminix who did nothing for me but give me "sympathy sprays" every couple weeks. They never even inspected the apartment to know what they were dealing with and where they might be. I read about killerqueen in NY Magazine and decided to give it a try. The first thing I would like to say about him is he is probably the nicest person I have ever met. His genuine care and concern leave him with no competition in his feild. He doesn't just treat bugs he has so much knowledge about what he does that you automatically feel confident and at ease. He came in did an inspection that was thorough and intense. He told me I didn't have bed bugs and it looked like I never did. I never would have believed anyone else, but after seeing his inspection there was no denying it. He was patient (even though I'm a bit crazy) and he kept searching until he was 100% posotive. He told me we have carpet beetles which is probably what the first exterminator/moron saw and took it for a bedbug. I spent countless sleepless nights and countless dollars because I hired the wrong person to begin with. My advice to anyone out there with a bedbug problem is dont waste your time trying to use anyone else besides KILLERQUEEN. He is the best you can get and your nightmare will be over!!!! Again I just want to thank you Killerqueen for doing such a great Job!! Jacqueline A.

4. Emmm

Posted 10 years ago
    Tue Apr 7 2009 22:10:57
    #

Login to Send PM

Man, I wish Toronto had its own version of Killer Queen!

5. losingit

Posted 10 years ago
    Wed Apr 8 2009 12:04:33
    #

Login to Send PM

Emmm, I've read (and responded) to a couple of your posts. How's it going in your battle? Any news?

6. Emmm

Posted 10 years ago
    Wed Apr 8 2009 12:22:55
    #

Login to Send PM

I'll PM you so as not to hijack the thread.

7. KillerQueen

oldtimer

Posted 10 years ago
    Wed Apr 8 2009 21:59:25
    #

Login to Send PM

Thank you Jacqueline,

I’m glad I was able to help. It’s a nightmare to battle bed bugs for 3 months. It’s a horror to battle bed bugs for 3 months and not even have them. You would think after 8 treatments somebody could have got it right for you. Thank you for the kind words Jacqueline & can you please private message me with any updates?

Once Again guys don’t use bites as evidence of a bed bug infestation.

8. MartyJMK

newbite

Posted 10 years ago
    Mon Apr 13 2009 10:10:23
    #

Login to Send PM

I too have to jump on the KillerQueen fan club bandwaggon! After first getting bites and finding a bug in January, I had three treatments from a PCO hired by my management company. After then being three months BB free, they reappeared a couple of weeks ago. KillerQueen listened to all of my fears and spent time with me on the phone to get the history of my problem before coming out to treat last week. The best thing about him is that he's a compassionate man who just wants to help BB sufferers - he's not in this to take our money if the claim is unfounded. He'll be sure that you have a confirmed case before treating. While I'm still in the infancy stages of battling this issue (itching as I write this), I trust KillerQueen to squash my problem once and for all!

9. liat658

newbite

Posted 9 years ago
    Thu Mar 11 2010 22:49:47
    #

Login to Send PM

KillerQueen, I have bed bugs in my NYC apt - how do I contact you ?

10. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 9 years ago
    Fri Mar 12 2010 1:19:31
    #

Login to Send PM

liat658 - 2 hours ago  » 
    KillerQueen, I have bed bugs in my NYC apt - how do I contact you ?

Look at one of his posts above. On the left, under the photo, click "PM this user." A PM is a private message.

I am closing this topic.

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."

RSS feed for this topic

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

294,748 posts in 49,541 topics over 153 months by 21,704 of 22,148 members. Latest: germanhippie, Sportbb42, Katieaus