I survived, so can you! Bedbugs gone in 1 month

(1 post)
  1. Calme

newbite

Posted 2 months ago
    Tue Aug 7 2018 1:16:56
    #

Login to Send PM

When I first found out I had bed bugs, it was because I got two bites one night last year mid March, then the next night I received two more in a straight line, I thought they were spider bites untold one of my co workers told me they were bed bug bites! I literally went home and stripped my bedroom, I kept everything in my bedroom in bags, brought all of my clothes to the Laundry inc’uding my shoes, I would spray everything with 99% alcohol spray, get a small alcohol spray bottle from the dollar store the refil it with 99% alcohol, I poured boiling water on things that couldn’t really by dried, the use of plastic bags helped a lot, I sprayed my phone my laptop everything and was super csreful, if I felt a little iffy about something being contaminated I would bring it back to the dryer, I stuck to the same selected outfits so I wouldn’t have to constantly do more laundry than I was already doing, I bought the bed bug powder thing, got exterminators, and also bought raid MAX, I only sprayed the raid max in areas I thought might have a lot of bed bugs, I also didn’t want to go over the places the exterminator went to mess anything up, I mostly sprayed my own items, i sealed every crack in my room after spraying it, any other creases I covered a decent amount, not too much of the bed bug killing powder, I tried best not to spread them but I slept on my couch because I was paranoid, I don’t think they spread but I constantly sprayed my couch, and it’s leather making it easier, I regret throwing out some of my things but mostly my shoes but it was an accident cause I didn’t keep track of my garbage and keeper bags at first, I’d say constantly shower and I used really hot water most of the time, and wash your hair !!! I honestly believe that there were some in my hair because there was a strange smell when I washed my hair out with hot water (not boiling obviously), by mid April I don’t think I had any bed bugs left but I did kinda go crazy and refused to unpack everything, so I did a bag a week pretty much but before opening a bag with my clothes I would bring it to The laundry dryer just to be safe. I threw out my mattress because it just wasn’t worth the stress in all honestly, I would say do spring cleaning but don’t throw out things that aren’t probably super contaminated, I still have the sneakers that brought the bed bugs into
    My room and after treating them it’s completely fine, but I really think wrapping up my mattress for rid of a lot of them. And it didn’t spread to any other room, I also did catch it early but u think that if you go crazy and try not to
    Miss anything and get a good
    Exterminator, you should be fine ! Good luck ! This site helped a lot ! Try to focus on the positive ones ! Oh yeah and I got two treatments for the bed bugs

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

280,416 posts in 46,573 topics over 141 months by 20,539 of 21,402 members. Latest: Crazyscared1978, rk990, Paranoid01270