Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Detection / Identification of bed bugs

I know it's a BB [a: abdomen of young male bed bug or closely related species]

(2 posts)
  1. psychologically_messed_up

Posted 2 years ago
    Mon Aug 14 2017 16:39:52
    #

Login to Send PM

Hadn't seen any live ones in 2 weeks, then saw and killed 2. I know one was female, could tell the other (too squished).

Today, this was on my sons arm, which he thought was a beetle, and blew off to the floor. Is this a cast skin, or is this what happens when they go through DTE? I did sprinkle the floor all around where he had been sitting a week or so ago....

https://www.flickr.com/photos/157967708@N08/

"When you hear hoofbeats, think horses not zebras" Theodore Woodward

I am, by no means, a pro. I'm simply a person that has had unfortunate luck, and somehow acquired the little guys.
    Any/all 'advice' I have to share is based on my own personal history and/or things I've read from the professionals on this site.
    My profession is medical, which is where I am confident in any advice I give, however rare it may be.
  2. loubugs

old timer

Posted 2 years ago
    Tue Aug 15 2017 5:04:42
    #

Login to Send PM

Abdomen of male bed bug or close relative. Very young nymph, too.

Professional entomologist/arachnologist. I consult on all matters dealing with insects and arachnids, including those of natural history and biology to pest management and forensic entomology investigations.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

296,659 posts in 50,009 topics over 154 months by 21,868 of 22,349 members. Latest: fightingback, Jenloaa, pleasestop