(9 posts)
  1. Maloos.kitty

newbite

Posted 3 months ago
    Fri Feb 9 2018 13:38:16
    #

Login to Send PM

Sooo
    Recently I've been bitten by something at first I didn't realize it but now it's getting more and it bit my face! I searched for bed bugs and I found one bug but doesn't look much like a bed bug. It's brown and the belly is white. The other day I found something that I thought was a pimple but there was something inside my skin that looks like a sting. I don't know how to post pictures here. If you can help me I'll do it. I'm good crazy

2. loubugs

old timer

Posted 3 months ago
    Fri Feb 9 2018 14:39:37
    #

Login to Send PM

http://bedbugger.com/forum/topic/how-do-i-post-a-picture
    http://bedbugger.com/forum/topic/test-13
    http://bedbugger.com/forum/topic/easy-way-to-post-a-picture-here
    http://bedbugger.com/forum/topic/can-not-figure-out-how-to-post-picture-for-id

Professional entomologist/arachnologist. I consult on all matters dealing with insects and arachnids, including those of natural history and biology to pest management and forensic entomology investigations.
  3. Maloos.kitty

newbite

Posted 3 months ago
    Fri Feb 9 2018 14:50:21
    #

Login to Send PM

So this is the picture of the bug I found. The bite marks. And something that was in my skin
    https://imgur.com/gallery/CxcaB

4. loubugs

old timer

Posted 3 months ago
    Fri Feb 9 2018 16:14:11
    #

Login to Send PM

Maloos.kitty - 1 hour ago  » 
    So this is the picture of the bug I found. The bite marks. And something that was in my skin

"Bite marks" might best be called skin lesions because you really don't know if it's from a bite or sting or something totally different. Object on your skin is not insect-related. Insect you found isn't especially clear but looks like an odd beetle larva. Odd beetle is Thylodrias contractus and is a member of the Dermestidae. Very commonly encountered in homes. The larvae feed on dried proteins such as dead insects, dead animals, hair, fur, feathers. Male and female are dissimilar, hence common name.

5. Maloos.kitty

newbite

Posted 3 months ago
    Fri Feb 9 2018 18:49:51
    #

Login to Send PM

loubugs - 2 hours ago  » 

"Bite marks" might best be called skin lesions because you really don't know if it's from a bite or sting or something totally different. Object on your skin is not insect-related. Insect you found isn't especially clear but looks like an odd beetle larva. Odd beetle is Thylodrias contractus and is a member of the Dermestidae. Very commonly encountered in homes. The larvae feed on dried proteins such as dead insects, dead animals, hair, fur, feathers. Male and female are dissimilar, hence common name.

No they're bites. I get bitten every time I'm in bed. At first I thought it was acne or something but then it got worse and now it bit my face!! And my friend was at ny home and said he felt itchy and like something is biting him. And that bug you mentioned I googled for more than 3 hours it looks like it but it's not that. Something is for sure biting me. And I'm going crazy throwing my bed around to find something google stuff. I don't know maybe I have bedbugs and this is another bug I accidentally caught. But there are bites on my skin they're stiff sometimes with a middle (like a sting mark) and they turn red after a few days it's not going away it's been more than a month and I'm scared it might be a bed bug and if I don't do anything about it soon I'll have an infestation!!!

6. Maloos.kitty

newbite

Posted 3 months ago
    Fri Feb 9 2018 18:54:44
    #

Login to Send PM

Maloos.kitty - 2 minutes ago  » 

loubugs - 2 hours ago  » 

No they're bites. I get bitten every time I'm in bed. At first I thought it was acne or something but then it got worse and now it bit my face!! And my friend was at ny home and said he felt itchy and like something is biting him. And that bug you mentioned I googled for more than 3 hours it looks like it but it's not that. Something is for sure biting me. And I'm going crazy throwing my bed around to find something google stuff. I don't know maybe I have bedbugs and this is another bug I accidentally caught. But there are bites on my skin they're stiff sometimes with a middle (like a sting mark) and they turn red after a few days it's not going away it's been more than a month and I'm scared it might be a bed bug and if I don't do anything about it soon I'll have an infestation!!!

Is it possible that this odd beetle bites? Or I'm allergic to it? Another thing is my friend's cat was here once! And I had a new plant. Any relation to any of those?

7. loubugs

old timer

Posted 3 months ago
    Fri Feb 9 2018 23:45:09
    #

Login to Send PM

Maloos.kitty - 4 hours ago  » 

loubugs - 2 hours ago  » 

Is it possible that this odd beetle bites? Or I'm allergic to it? Another thing is my friend's cat was here once! And I had a new plant. Any relation to any of those?

Not sure what you could be allergic to. You could try using glue boards, climb up style monitors, folded up cloth, fan-folded paper. These can be monitors. Why is the insect larva so "cloudy"?

8. Maloos.kitty

newbite

Posted 3 months ago
    Sat Feb 10 2018 5:23:19
    #

Login to Send PM

loubugs - 5 hours ago  » 

Maloos.kitty - 4 hours ago  » 

loubugs - 2 hours ago  » 

Not sure what you could be allergic to. You could try using glue boards, climb up style monitors, folded up cloth, fan-folded paper. These can be monitors. Why is the insect larva so "cloudy"?

It's the flash. And I live in Middle East so I don't know where to buy them.

9. loubugs

old timer

Posted 3 months ago
    Sat Feb 10 2018 8:16:00
    #

Login to Send PM

Maloos.kitty:
    "Not sure what you could be allergic to. You could try using glue boards, climb up style monitors, folded up cloth, fan-folded paper. These can be monitors. Why is the insect larva so "cloudy"?

It's the flash. And I live in Middle East so I don't know where to buy them."

--- It might be better without the flash.
    You can make folded up cloth, fan-folded paper with 1/2 (1 -1.25 cm) inch folds.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

273,645 posts in 44,807 topics over 137 months by 19,666 of 20,369 members. Latest: PeterJensen, DamselInBugDistress, Pleasehelp12