Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Psychological and Health problems caused by bed bugs (besides bites)

I feel so guilty

(2 posts)
  1. TinyLittleOne

newbite

Posted 2 years ago
    Sun May 14 2017 1:28:17
    #

Login to Send PM

How do you guys deal with all the emotions? I feel so guilty and ashamed for bringing this into my mom's home (where I have lived most of my life until I started college last fall) She is so mad as am I. I as I'm sure she does feel so alone bc we haven't told anyone in our lives for fear of the stigma. When I lived in FL on the grounds of a church (2013) the room I rented was infested with fleas, roaches, ants and as I found out later bed bugs. I and my cat would wake in the early morning hours itching like mad. I had blood spots all over my pillow and bedding. The entire place was infested

2. Livingagain

Posted 2 years ago
    Sun May 14 2017 19:43:34
    #

Login to Send PM

Put your efforts into defeating the bugs. Read all the information on this site. You can look up topics and see answers to old questions, too. These bugs are just a fact of life, now. A lot of people didn't know about them, you're just a kid really. Put your efforts into defeating the bugs instead of feeling guilty. <3

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

291,455 posts in 48,828 topics over 151 months by 21,440 of 21,843 members. Latest: Beardface, BugBrosHauntingMe, brokengarage