I feel like a Packtite Pimp!

(10 posts)
  1. KillerQueen

oldtimer

Posted 7 years ago
    Mon Jan 9 2012 16:25:51
    #

Login to Send PM

I almost pulled the release of this article because of some questionable comments regarding lunch meat or something bad that went down in Chicago. It's a good thing I'm all about the greater good ... =)

And yes, I will respond to the other threads floating around here but I'm tooooo busy working on my website right now. I truly would love to see if you guys could run in my shoes for just 1 week.

For you Mr. James ~ http://www.stylelist.com/2012/01/09/removing-bedbugs-from-clothing_n_1188196.html

2. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 7 years ago
    Mon Jan 9 2012 17:15:53
    #

Login to Send PM

OK then I will swap your shoes for my magnum force boots and a 8 - 12 case per day schedule.

I am even get that clown in shape at the same time.

Bus mans holiday here we come.

David

If you have found this information helpful please consider leaving feedback on social media via google+ or FaceBook or by like/loving the images.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC (legal requirements) I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about products.
  3. KillerQueen

oldtimer

Posted 7 years ago
    Mon Jan 9 2012 18:47:40
    #

Login to Send PM

ha ... that's it? ... sounds like a half a day.

Run the business, add another career outside of pest control where you have to be at 40 hours a week, get married, have kids, and be the go to guy for everyone who knows you ... and then check back in : o )~

4. djames1921

Posted 7 years ago
    Mon Jan 9 2012 19:12:07
    #

Login to Send PM

He does have you with the kids thrown in Mr. Cain, especially if they play hockey, I'm running one to practice now.

Kq, you have earned many a lunch so I hope it was you that did the deed.

5. AshamedandScratching

Posted 7 years ago
    Mon Jan 9 2012 20:01:44
    #

Login to Send PM

Some of those comments suggest the readers should stick to fashion.

6. KillerQueen

oldtimer

Posted 7 years ago
    Mon Jan 9 2012 20:41:01
    #

Login to Send PM

djames1921 - 1 hour ago  » 
    He does have you with the kids thrown in Mr. Cain, especially if they play hockey, I'm running one to practice now.
    Kq, you have earned many a lunch so I hope it was you that did the deed.

He's been around the pesticide to long to know what I'm talking about.

Here's an email I just received from a landlord of a building that had 10 units infested with bed bugs for two years. Three companies, countless and continuos treatments (every three weeks) for all of those two years.

"Hi, John,

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

It's been four months since you and Bob saved our building
    (and our lives). We're thinking of both of you."

I took this job on knowing how to nail it down once and for all. Completed the first treatment and when I returned to the building for the scheduled second treatment the land lady was in tears crying and hugging me in the hallway because it was the first time in two years that nobody in the building complained of being bit or finding a bug after the first visit.

That's my focus ... being the best! Web Development will have to take a close second. haha

7. KillerQueen

oldtimer

Posted 7 years ago
    Mon Jan 9 2012 20:44:38
    #

Login to Send PM

I should also give much credit to the clown .... He is a killer as well.

8. cilecto

oldtimer

Posted 7 years ago
    Mon Jan 9 2012 21:55:56
    #

Login to Send PM

This article should be matted and framed.

Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night...
    - Psalms 91:5-7

(Not an pro)
  9. KillerQueen

oldtimer

Posted 7 years ago
    Wed Jan 11 2012 21:11:56
    #

Login to Send PM

cilecto - 1 day ago  » 
    This article should be matted and framed.

Thanks Cilecto!

I guess David has no comment now huh

10. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 7 years ago
    Thu Jan 12 2012 6:27:01
    #

Login to Send PM

KillerQueen - 9 hours ago  » 
    I guess David has no comment now huh

LOL no its just as much fun as it would be to do a job swap for a few days I am not sure you could take on the extra work. The reason why I don't have kids and family is that I don't have time for them in my life.

Between the two businesses I run (bedbugs is 95% of my time and the other 5%) there is just little extra room for anything else. Its also fair to say given the level of internal research we are conducting at present that extra part time job would need to be factored in.

All that aside I may need to come and work along side you at some stage soon so you can be assessed for Tiffin & Son approved status. Yes we are going to scour the world for the best of the best and make sure that people know who they are. So far we have 5 potential members and the criteria to measure them against is almost finalised and yes it will be a standard worthy of the esteemed reputation that they commanded.

David

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

294,649 posts in 49,518 topics over 153 months by 21,698 of 22,141 members. Latest: carterscott, ohkayiguess, shawnpayne1982