Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Bed bug bites, skin, etc.

I don't know what is biting me!!

(3 posts)
  1. Badwolfrose

newbite

Posted 2 years ago
    Sun Mar 5 2017 5:44:56
    #

Login to Send PM

So here's the deal. I keep falling asleep and when I wake up I have a good 10+ bites on my body. They range everywhere, from on my ankles, to my shoulders, to my back, and my thighs. They are extremely itchy. My boyfriend doesn't have any bites whatsoever. But I know bed bugs is still a possibility and he's just not showing bites. We just got a new futon that was used which is another reason I'm freaking out that it is bed bugs. This has been happening about 2 weeks now. My first bites started to go away which I was thinking was from some rouge mosquito. But then tonight around 4 am I woke up itching so bad and found a ton more bites in different places! I'm Going out of my mind. I don't see any bugs and no large bloodstains like I've seen on google there's a couple rust stained very very small spots on the sheets. And it looks like some flakes. But we also have a cat that sleeps with us and his sister has 2 dogs but they aren't showing signs of fleas. My mom had bed bugs a few years back and when I stayed with her I woke up with completely different bites, but her place was infested is it possible is because it's just starting?

2. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 2 years ago
    Mon Mar 6 2017 9:01:50
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

Did the skin reactions coincide with the arrival of the new mattress?

For various reasons this is highly unlikely to be bed bugs but more information is needed to actually narrow the list of possibilities down. In particular facts on bite number and location to start ruling things out.

Hope that makes sense.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

I am happy to answer questions in public but will not reply to message sent directly or via my company / social media. I am here to help everyone and not just one case at a time.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about pro
  3. KillerQueen

oldtimer

Posted 2 years ago
    Mon Mar 6 2017 9:24:03
    #

Login to Send PM

Nobody can give you the answer on the internet.

Simple math here - Call a professional for a bed bug inspection.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

295,816 posts in 49,812 topics over 154 months by 21,801 of 22,267 members. Latest: Purplebrain, MrBedbug, Pioneer47