I dont know If I have bedbugs again

(3 posts)
  1. Phatpat

newbite

Posted 2 years ago
    Tue Nov 29 2016 18:01:31
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi, I need help I had bedbugs over the summer and got them taken care of and treated by our PCO 3 times and haven't had problems till about a month ago when i would wake up with bites on my thighs or legs in groups of about 20 and they looked like bedbug bites so i panicked of course and we started at home treating and I am not getting as many bites i get a few every once in awhile but now im getting more like little groups of tiny pimples that itch a little bit and also when we had them before i was highly allergic and they itches terribly bad and also didn't go away now they only itch for about 10-15 minutes and completely go away within a couple of hours and i need help idk if i have bedbugs again or what

2. KillerQueen

oldtimer

Posted 2 years ago
    Wed Nov 30 2016 6:56:28
    #

Login to Send PM

You don't have bed bugs.

3. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 2 years ago
    Thu Dec 1 2016 12:17:07
    #

Login to Send PM

Skin reactions aren't a reliable indicator. They can have lots of causes. That's why we rely on visual signs (bed bugs, fecal stains, cast skins, eggs). If you truly think you have bed bugs again, get a professional inspection.

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

295,897 posts in 49,843 topics over 154 months by 21,812 of 22,278 members. Latest: jls954, bedbbg, Bolshoibooze88