Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Psychological and Health problems caused by bed bugs (besides bites)

I can't do this anymore

(3 posts)
  1. MadPaiHum

newbite

Posted 1 year ago
    Mon Sep 4 2017 6:41:55
    #

Login to Send PM

My neighbor (Apartment complex) got bedbugs, and in turn gave them to us. My boyfriend isn't worried about it, he says he's not getting bitten (He's just unresponsive to the bites) we can't afford a treatment. I've tried DE, I've recently starred waiting until 5 in the morning to get up and search for them while they are active. I've found at least 10, all were babies. I can't sleep, I hate being in our apartment, I can't stop obsessing over them, the bites are so embarrassong, I freak out at every little sensation. Even when I do sleep I dream about them It's been a week since I've been able to have a good night's sleep. I don't know how much longer I can put up with this, I don't know what to do. I had bedbugs two years ago and it was just as stressful as it is now. I just want peace of mind, and for the bedbugs to die.

2. bedbugsbugme

Posted 1 year ago
    Mon Sep 4 2017 10:56:29
    #

Login to Send PM

Check your local laws about who is supposed to pay for treatment. Most places say that the landlord is responsible for treatment.

I'm not an expert. Just sharing what I learned from my experience.
  3. MadPaiHum

newbite

Posted 1 year ago
    Mon Sep 4 2017 17:53:46
    #

Login to Send PM

I'm in Oklahoma, and there aren't any laws stating the landlord is supposed to pay. At least that I have seen, I don't want my neighbor to have to pay for it because it's not something that anyone intends to happen. It's a small infestation so now I'm using the search and destroy method. I've found the majority of them, but who knows how many are left.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

279,160 posts in 46,244 topics over 140 months by 20,386 of 21,217 members. Latest: VAhouse, dontpanic, Koroifox