Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Detection / Identification of bed bugs

I am wondering if it's stress or bedbugs...

(4 posts)
  1. Paranoid247forever

newbite

Posted 2 years ago
    Sun Nov 27 2016 22:26:52
    #

Login to Send PM

Some know how from people who have been through this would be great.

I broke out early this year on my lower back, went to doc and chalked it up to bacterial infection from cat scratch or carpet beetles.

Now it's November 2016 and my arms and neck are getting tiny, white-headed red "zits" but I'm super stressed a lot and I haven't thought of bedbugs for a while. Stress is from work mostly.

I also had brown spots on my pillow case and would like your opinion before bringing back the dog.

First time this happened with the spots and I didn't notice it on my old white sheets; changed them this morning. Checked top spring, area around bed, night stand. Nothing. I also have acid reflex (had some pizza last night) and a nosebleed last night. Frequent acid reflex.

So please, I know you can't diagnose but a best guess or suggestions would be wonderful.

Here are the images of the pillow case with (it's new but was sitting on a chair in my room exposed for about a week and didn't notice the spots until this morning)

2. misery

Posted 2 years ago
    Mon Nov 28 2016 1:04:29
    #

Login to Send PM

https://postimg.org/image/irmonbo75

https://postimg.org/image/6lzlfjl0d

Not a pro here. Call me Jon Snow...... for I know nothing, except what I've experienced.
  3. Paranoid247forever

newbite

Posted 2 years ago
    Mon Nov 28 2016 1:10:18
    #

Login to Send PM

thank you misery!!! I appreciate it.

4. Paranoid247forever

newbite

Posted 2 years ago
    Mon Nov 28 2016 1:10:53
    #

Login to Send PM

thank you misery!!! I appreciate you making my posts visible

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

296,735 posts in 50,026 topics over 155 months by 21,875 of 22,358 members. Latest: weluckyfew201, questioning_bugger, Mikayah