(2 posts)
  1. delorpompom

newbite

Posted 8 years ago
    Sat Jan 8 2011 0:57:55
    #

Login to Send PM

Hello all!
    I just wanted to post a forum section to give those of you struggling some hope. I lived with bed bugs for a little over a year and I am now officially bed bug free. I moved out of my bed bug infested apartment in October and had the wonderful people at McCloud Services in Alsip, Illinois Vikane my moving van.

They gave us EXCELLENT customer service and put up with my paranoid, hovering questions with such grace. If I hadn't moved so far away I would definitely use them again should the need ever arise. They were simply awesome and so understanding about everything. The peace of mind they gave me was something I could never put a price on.

I've hit the 60 day mark past fumigation and have not had any signs of bed bugs in any shape or form, my anxiety decreased significantly, as well. I still worry about getting bed bugs but I don't have trouble sleeping anymore and the fear of contracting them again doesn't consume my thoughts like it used to.

My family is going to invest in a packtite as soon as they are off back order which has put my mind at even more ease. For anyone in the Chicago area, I definitely recommend McCloud, they've given me my life back!

2. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 8 years ago
    Sat Jan 8 2011 19:37:22
    #

Login to Send PM

Thanks for sharing your success story! Congratulations.

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

294,846 posts in 49,561 topics over 153 months by 21,714 of 22,159 members. Latest: Guardian4, bughelpplz, defeatthem45