(8 posts)
  1. siiiski

newbite

Posted 6 years ago
    Tue Feb 26 2013 6:11:11
    #

Login to Send PM

Just wondering what fecal stains would look like on the plastic
    In a car (black in colour) as well as the seats (black also), would they be shiny? And would they be wet/smear on the plastic? Any pics out there that can help?

Thanks.

2. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Tue Feb 26 2013 11:08:30
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

For various reasons ( all of which I can't disclose ) faecal on plastic and in particular an open plastic surface is an extremely low probability event. I do have some pictures of faecal on plastic but it is almost universally associated with other signs such as cast skins, live samples and eggs.

Hope that helps.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

If you have found this information helpful please consider leaving feedback on social media via google+ or FaceBook or by like/loving the images.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC (legal requirements) I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about products.
  3. theyareoutthere

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Tue Feb 26 2013 22:05:47
    #

Login to Send PM

There are ways for us to make you talk, Mr. Cain

(moon pies, dairy free desserts, etc)

They
    Are
    Out
    There
    = TAOT
  4. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Wed Feb 27 2013 2:39:45
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi TAOT,

Some things I can't openly discuss as they are subject to IP filings and posting details would jepodise those claims, sorry not even moon pies will loosen my lips at times and those are usually times I have already invested too much in an area.

David

5. theyareoutthere

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Wed Feb 27 2013 2:42:00
    #

Login to Send PM

It was interesting about plastic. I had a light gray plastic garbage bin (small, maybe 2 ft high) that I kept on finding little black smears in. It freaked me out since it was in my entryway. I actually packtited it (head down in shame). I haven't ever seen a roach in the past 5 years, but it looked too small to be roach or mice.

6. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Wed Feb 27 2013 2:49:07
    #

Login to Send PM

The only shame is that you did not post a picture or confirm it with Bed Bug Blue.

David

7. theyareoutthere

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Wed Feb 27 2013 2:55:03
    #

Login to Send PM

I have run out of bed bug blue (must re-order) and the last time I posted a picture of what I thought was fecal, I was told to clean my curtains more often.

I think it was before bed bug blue cause I ran around my office and home doing samples. My bed is black metal so I really rely on the passive there. I've seen a lot of what I thought was fecal around my windows and finally figured out it may be box elder bugs. That was last summer.

8. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Wed Feb 27 2013 3:00:04
    #

Login to Send PM

Around the windows it's more likely to be fly poo which looks just like BB faecal but unless your home was recently also a nasty homocide scene will test negative with Bed Bug Blue.

David

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

291,455 posts in 48,828 topics over 151 months by 21,440 of 21,843 members. Latest: Beardface, BugBrosHauntingMe, brokengarage