How To Get Rid Of Bed Bugs :)

(4 posts)
  1. WhoCares2014

newbite

Posted 5 years ago
    Wed Jul 30 2014 2:01:12
    #

Login to Send PM

I saw this video and was quite impressed on how to get rid of bed bugs. One thing I noticed that none of the videos showed is if you get bed bugs on your hair and if the bed bugs laid eggs or hide in your hair. Do you shave it all off or perhaps use "Rubbing Alcohol" on your hair to kill the eggs and the remaining bugs. I have also heard these pesky bugs can attach themselves to your body hair. so makes you wonder if you can safely use rubbing alcohol on your skin.

http://www.howdini.com/video/13790585/how-to-get-rid-of-bedbugs

2. BigDummy

oldtimer

Posted 5 years ago
    Wed Jul 30 2014 7:12:13
    #

Login to Send PM

From my experience they'd rather not be on you at all. I don't think harboring in your hair and laying eggs would be a concern.

3. P Bello

oldtimer

Posted 5 years ago
    Wed Jul 30 2014 7:14:36
    #

Login to Send PM

Correctamundo BD !

4. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 5 years ago
    Wed Jul 30 2014 23:14:32
    #

Login to Send PM

Note that while this is usually true, bed bugs have been reported in hair only very occasionally by people who have hairstyles which don't get washed regularly (certain types of dreadlocks, etc.). Remember, there are some hairstyles people don't "get wet" for a week or more on end.

To put it bluntly, WhoCares, if you wash your hair several times a week, you don't fall into this category, and should post a photo of your culprits for ID.

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

295,897 posts in 49,843 topics over 154 months by 21,812 of 22,278 members. Latest: jls954, bedbbg, Bolshoibooze88