How to avoid a reinfestation between apartments

(2 posts)
  1. alwaysbuggedout

newbite

Posted 6 years ago
    Sun Jun 30 2013 18:36:02
    #

Login to Send PM

So, the people across the hall from me travel a lot, and they are the source of my bug problem. If they travel a lot and come back from hotels with the bugs, they can bring them back... and then the cycle will continue with the bugs seeking me out as their meal. How can I avoid a re-infestation once this is handled?

Also, how long does it take the treatments to usually be effective? I feel like a leper and I'm so worried about taking the bugs anywhere that I'm pretty much locked in my apartment.

2. KillerQueen

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Mon Jul 1 2013 3:01:57
    #

Login to Send PM

Not much you can do about how the neighbors live and travel. If possible, try to educate them about inspecting the places they visit. Look for travel tips and pass along the info.

For you - monitor your space and deal with a problem when you have one. You can't do much more then that.

"How long does it take the treatments to usually be effective?" Depends on the treatment, infestation size, and who did the work. Typically you would like to see instant results but treatment(s) vary and can take different timelines. Some infestations can take multiple visits.

Good Luck!

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

294,704 posts in 49,532 topics over 153 months by 21,699 of 22,143 members. Latest: shawnpayne1982, JaphaSundog, Missdebra2323