Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Free for all

how often to change clothing while indoors

(4 posts)
  1. diebugs2014

Posted 2 years ago
    Thu Oct 1 2015 15:37:54
    #

Login to Send PM

What do you wear while inside.? I am reading where people are changing to go from room to room from furniture to furniture? What do your kids wear? Do you change pajamas everynight. I can not possibly wash and dry everyday.

2. diebugs2014

Posted 2 years ago
    Thu Oct 1 2015 15:40:00
    #

Login to Send PM

diebugs2014 - 19 seconds ago  » 
    What do you wear while inside.? I am reading where people are changing to go from room to room from furniture to furniture? What do your kids wear? Do you change pajamas everynight. I can not possibly wash and dry everyday.

Also i live in a small apartment, where do you keep all these plastic bags and containers?

3. riley123

Posted 2 years ago
    Thu Oct 1 2015 21:33:32
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi Diebugs - so sorry you are going through this....but, trust me, it will get better. I had my unfortunate situation late June/early July and I still have a portion of my things in bags. It has taken me that long to start to trust my surroundings. In terms of clothes....I still keep my pjs on my bed. When I get up in the am, I take them off and leave them there so I don't have to keep washing everything. I have a plastic sprayer with 90% alcohol inside my apartment door and spray my shoe bottoms when I come in and then take them off before I walk around. Did you get climpups for your beds and couches? They are very inexpensive and I think they will help you as you go through this process. They certainly have helped me "believe" that this problem was being solved. Good luck and HUGS to you....bb's are awful....,but there is worse. Just keep telling yourself....they are "just" bugs....and practice the common sense things that a lot of the folks here do.

4. diebugs2014

Posted 2 years ago
    Thu Oct 1 2015 22:11:25
    #

Login to Send PM

riley123 - 33 minutes ago  » 
    Hi Diebugs - so sorry you are going through this....but, trust me, it will get better. I had my unfortunate situation late June/early July and I still have a portion of my things in bags. It has taken me that long to start to trust my surroundings. In terms of clothes....I still keep my pjs on my bed. When I get up in the am, I take them off and leave them there so I don't have to keep washing everything. I have a plastic sprayer with 90% alcohol inside my apartment door and spray my shoe bottoms when I come in and then take them off before I walk around. Did you get climpups for your beds and couches? They are very inexpensive and I think they will help you as you go through this process. They certainly have helped me "believe" that this problem was being solved. Good luck and HUGS to you....bb's are awful....,but there is worse. Just keep telling yourself....they are "just" bugs....and practice the common sense things that a lot of the folks here do.

Thank you for replying. I hate this. My apt is so small everything is near everything else. Tripping over these damn bags. Trying to keep calm. Glad your situation has gotten better.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

274,592 posts in 45,046 topics over 137 months by 19,776 of 20,508 members. Latest: Mousehead, AnxietyCentral, Ohhmichasia