how longf does it take for a full bloom infestation to develop

(2 posts)
  1. Kwashington82

newbite

Posted 8 years ago
    Fri Nov 11 2011 14:03:36
    #

Login to Send PM

i mean the kind where you would see alot of evidence, i recently had an experience with bed bugs about a month ago i got treament(they treated my apartment 3 times) almost 2 weeks ago i havent seen anymore as of yet but my skin has been irritating me for the past 6 months since may of 2011 ive been getting itching and redness in certain areas some areas i had bite like bumps some didnt(but my skin would still be red) some had 1 bump some had 2 or 3 in one area some bumps would itch and some wouldnt i immediatly thought bed bugs i told my landlord and they had an exterminater come and inspect my apt and they didnt find anything this was back in the spring all summer i looked out for bed bugs and bed bug evidence some nights i would stay up until 2 or 3 looking for them didnt find anything until recently(a month ago) i found one crawling on my bed i found 3 within that week(i had to wait a week for them to spray my apartment) and still havent been able to find evidence (except for a small amount in the corner of my bed frame) now if i had an infestation of 6 months or still are here would i see some type of proof that they were here i mean would i see stains on sheets mattress bed frame brown spots cast shells anything i havent seen any of that expect for the old evidence but im still getting that itchy feeling on my skin and bumps/pimples i have sensitive skin and Lupus so im wondering if that has anything to do with it my doc thinks its from my skin being dry(its getting cold out here in NJ)im so frustrated

2. toledo

Posted 8 years ago
    Mon Nov 14 2011 16:43:07
    #

Login to Send PM

Look at pictures of BB bites. I'm surprised at how often there seemed to be 3 in a row (known as breakfast, lunch and dinner). Keep an eye out for the bugs. My daughter caught one crawling on her in the middle of the day, as she sat on her bed. We caught some more, when we flipped up mattress and some in the hem of her curtain, near her bed. It helps to have proof for the PCO. I think a pretty good infestation can take about 2-3 months.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

297,234 posts in 50,144 topics over 155 months by 21,920 of 22,416 members. Latest: Bery10, plsnopls, Ldrago