How Do I Follow My Own Posts

(5 posts)
  1. whbclaire

newbite

Posted 8 years ago
    Tue Nov 1 2011 19:17:11
    #

Login to Send PM

If I don't come on this site every day, I lose track of which posts I responded to, which I originated, etc. Is there someway to track via my name everything that I posted or that was posted in response to me? I don't see any way, currently. Thanks.

2. theyareoutthere

oldtimer

Posted 8 years ago
    Tue Nov 1 2011 19:24:23
    #

Login to Send PM

I go to View My Profile (which is between the Packtite Closet and Packtite ads to the right) and then I can see most of them. Is that what you were looking for?

They
    Are
    Out
    There
    = TAOT
  3. whbclaire

newbite

Posted 8 years ago
    Tue Nov 1 2011 19:30:43
    #

Login to Send PM

theyareoutthere - 6 minutes ago  » 
    I go to View My Profile (which is between the Packtite Closet and Packtite ads to the right) and then I can see most of them. Is that what you were looking for?

Oh, wonderful, Theyareoutthere!! Thank you, thank you!!!

4. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 8 years ago
    Tue Nov 1 2011 21:17:29
    #

Login to Send PM

You can also subscribe to any thread. Just click the drop-down menu at the top of the thread. You can have the website email you when the thread is updated (I do this all the time) or add the thread to your "favorites" which would be a bit more helpful than scrolling through all previous posts in your profile.

There's also a "subscribe to topic by email" checkbox under the post box, so you can check that off when posting a reply.

If you subscribe with email, you will get an email when someone posts again, but if you don't log in and look, you won't see further updates.

And this, apparently, is my 10,000th post.

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."
  5. BBFSTyler

Posted 8 years ago
    Wed Nov 2 2011 8:00:52
    #

Login to Send PM

Nobugsonme - 10 hours ago  » 
    You can also subscribe to any thread. Just click the drop-down menu at the top of the thread. You can have the website email you when the thread is updated (I do this all the time) or add the thread to your "favorites" which would be a bit more helpful than scrolling through all previous posts in your profile.
    There's also a "subscribe to topic by email" checkbox under the post box, so you can check that off when posting a reply.
    If you subscribe with email, you will get an email when someone posts again, but if you don't log in and look, you won't see further updates.
    And this, apparently, is my 10,000th post.

Figures that it would be one sharing how to properly use BBr.com and make the most of the conversation! Way to go NoBugs!

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

297,255 posts in 50,151 topics over 155 months by 21,922 of 22,418 members. Latest: Ldrago, frustrated1970, duracell