Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Bed Bug Treatment

How do I clean photographs and vinyl records?

(2 posts)
  1. anxiousandbugged

newbite

Posted 3 years ago
    Sun Jul 10 2016 19:15:04
    #

Login to Send PM

I am afraid to put photographs and vinyl in the packtite. How can I clean these things properly? Also, is it necessary to heat treat/clean literally everything, like boxes of bandaids and other random things I have in my drawers?

My bed bug problem is not all that bad yet, and it seems as though it was only contained to the bed. I woke up one night with maybe 15 bites, and I have found one live nymph and one dead adult. NO evidence of much other than little black specks that may just be dirt? I was bit almost a week ago and haven't gotten bites since...

2. misery

Posted 3 years ago
    Sun Jul 10 2016 23:31:08
    #

Login to Send PM

I put my photos in a huge plastic tote. Then I sealed it with packing tape. Then duct tape. And then duct tape again. That was about 2 years ago. I'll open it this next January. It's all I could think to do with my delicate heirloom stuff.

Not a pro here. Call me Jon Snow...... for I know nothing, except what I've experienced.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

291,416 posts in 48,817 topics over 151 months by 21,435 of 21,838 members. Latest: dc8184, bedbugtoronto, stinson