How do I change my password?

(1 post)
  1. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 5 years ago
    Sun Aug 3 2014 14:43:22
    #

Login to Send PM

To change your password, please log in and go to your profile. Just click your title -- ""newbite", "member," "old-timer," etc.-- under your name on any of your posts OR click "view your profile" in the right sidebar. You'll see that near where you log in.

Then scroll down a bit and on the right, right over the black box that says, "problems? suggestions? send an email to nobugs", you will see a set of buttons, one of which is "edit".

Click that, change the password in the two boxes that ask for it. And click the button to "update". you'll get a message that your password was changed.

Remember to use strong passwords (containing one or more each of capital letters and lower-case letters, symbols, and numbers) in order to keep your account secure.

For future reference, this post is linked from "FAQs about the forums (how to use the forums)" in the green stickies on the main forums page.

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

293,305 posts in 49,236 topics over 152 months by 21,584 of 22,005 members. Latest: Robbysee, Elephant88, Nobugsplsto