Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Psychological and Health problems caused by bed bugs (besides bites)

How could this happen to me!!!

(38 posts)
  1. mp7ski

Posted 2 years ago
    Fri Feb 3 2017 2:59:19
    #

Login to Send PM

Yep, here's your typical sob story... why me. Two months ago, I had 8 grand saved up, was looking to buy a house, getting ready to propose to my gf and her two little girls, enjoying my awesome job, and looking towards the future.

Now, I'm in hell. Living in an infested house with no where to turn. I'm losing it mentally and physically. Depressed, constant anxiety, crying, confused, and distraught. House almost burnt down last week (part of me wish it did). I've lost 16 lbs in 2 months and I only weighed 170 to begin with. Tried going to the doctors to get meds, they made me have suicidal thoughts. Tried counceling, helped a little but they don't get it.

The house I live in now is old, cracks and crevices everywhere, holes in the wall and almost impossible to battle bed bugs. I'm at a loss. I'd give up everything if I could assure that I'd not longer deal with bed bugs but that isn't a guarantee.

Bottom line is I need to move regardless, otherwise it's going to get out of hand here and there will be little I can do thanks to the condition of the house. With a family of four, I can't just walk out with nothing in the middle of winter... we need clothes, coats, etc. The kids need toys, etc. I could throw away 90% of our stuff and easily take them with us and be broke. Pretty sure my truck, which i just spent 10 grand on this summer is infested and quite possibly family members are as well since the girls stay at their houses on the weekends, something we can't control. Idk what to do or where to turn.

How could this happen to me... why did this happen to me. These precious girls have to deal with it and it's killing me. I can't live with bed bugs... I just cant, it is quite literally killing me physically and mentally.

I read stories of people escaping... but not a family of 4, in the middle of winter, with the variables I have to deal with.

I'm lost... scared... not just for me... but for the three people I care for the most in this world... idk... I just don't know.

I am not an expert, any advice I give should be considered as amateur advice and not taken as fact. I mean well with all my posts and try to give back. If you plan on using any of my advice, I suggest doing research into said advice to make sure it is in your best interest.
    Study on Thermal Death Points(pages 18-29 of pdf) : http://www.propanecouncil.org/uploadedFiles/Council/Research_and_Development/REP_12221%20Efficacy%20of%20Heat%20on%20Bed%20Bugs.pdf
    Study on Cimexa: http://www.pctonline.com/article/pct0814-silica-gel-research-bed-bugs/
  2. FayeState

oldtimer

Posted 2 years ago
    Fri Feb 3 2017 3:39:22
    #

Login to Send PM

I'm so sorry for all you're going through with this horrendous bug.

3. Poiqm

Account Closed

Posted 2 years ago
    Fri Feb 3 2017 5:21:41
    #

Login to Send PM

I thought you got your house sprayed a week or so ago? Get the Cimexa. The bugs would be dead by now if you had spread it in your house weeks ago. Hang in there!

Account closed
  4. mp7ski

Posted 2 years ago
    Fri Feb 3 2017 5:35:47
    #

Login to Send PM

Poiqm - 4 minutes ago  » 
    I thought you got your house sprayed a week or so ago? Get the Cimexa. The bugs would be dead by now if you had spread it in your house weeks ago. Hang in there!

If it were only that easy... I can't do anything without my landlords approval. Orkin did their thing and made it worse, I did my spray and the landlord thew a fit about that. He's having orkin come back one more time, against my wishes since he payed for them. All they use is a aerosol can of alpine and are done in 10 minutes, I took 2 hours... As far as cimexa goes, my girls room is near untreatable, just take my word for it... I'm not going to bother explaining why.

Fml

5. Livingagain

Posted 2 years ago
    Fri Feb 3 2017 11:15:33
    #

Login to Send PM

The landlord won't let you use Cimexa?

If I were in your situation I would get one of those really good Cimex steamers then make sure everything is clear on the beds and frames and make them come to you across the Cimexa.

Couches are a little tough, but you can put Cimexa in the cracks and crevices of the couch. Worst case scenario you could get rid of couches and get patio furniture that would be easier to clear.

Did the crossfire do anything? Maybe you need to just wait a little. In the Amazon reviews lots of people have success with the Cimexa, some people say they've had them for a long time. Also there's Cirkil that has worked for some people, if you can stand the smell.

You're in a tough situation, no doubt, but if you just plot step by step logically, I bet you can beat it. It's not your fault you have this, just do the best you can. My grandmother fought them with kerosene each night when her kids were asleep and then she had to get up and be a school teacher the next day in the 30's.

Do you have a pack Tite for the girls'bags back and forth?

6. buggygonn1

newbite

Posted 2 years ago
    Fri Feb 3 2017 12:33:02
    #

Login to Send PM

I bought a thermalstrike it's a large box that you can heat clothes toys bedding etc. It was 99dollars if you buy it on their website. I am still trying to convince my LL that I have them..I'll pray for you. It's a awful situation. I feel exactly like you do.

7. mp7ski

Posted 2 years ago
    Sat Feb 4 2017 12:12:16
    #

Login to Send PM

barelyliving - 1 day ago  » 
    The landlord won't let you use Cimexa?
    If I were in your situation I would get one of those really good Cimex steamers then make sure everything is clear on the beds and frames and make them come to you across the Cimexa.
    Couches are a little tough, but you can put Cimexa in the cracks and crevices of the couch. Worst case scenario you could get rid of couches and get patio furniture that would be easier to clear.
    Did the crossfire do anything? Maybe you need to just wait a little. In the Amazon reviews lots of people have success with the Cimexa, some people say they've had them for a long time. Also there's Cirkil that has worked for some people, if you can stand the smell.
    You're in a tough situation, no doubt, but if you just plot step by step logically, I bet you can beat it. It's not your fault you have this, just do the best you can. My grandmother fought them with kerosene each night when her kids were asleep and then she had to get up and be a school teacher the next day in the 30's.
    Do you have a pack Tite for the girls'bags back and forth?

I do have a packtite but the house I live in has old wiring and fuses and I'm afraid of starting a house fire, once the dryer electric line is fixed I plan on using it like we did before it went down. Throwing their bags and stuffed animals in the dryer for an hour.

I just don't know what to do... I know I have to move and have no problem leaving with just clothes that are ran through the dryer... but I don't know what to do about my vehicle. I'm 90% sure they are in there and don't know what to do. I can't replace it and replace everything else... I'm lost... I can't just sit here and let them get out of control, but I can't give up everything just to be reinfested by my vehicle. I'm stumped...

8. Poiqm

Account Closed

Posted 2 years ago
    Sat Feb 4 2017 13:29:19
    #

Login to Send PM

but I don't know what to do about my vehicle. I'm 90% sure they are in there and don't know what to do. I can't replace it and replace everything else... I'm lost... I can't just sit here and let them get out of control, but I can't give up everything just to be reinfested by my vehicle. I'm stumped...

Professional vehicle fumigation. Or try Nuvan strips and CO2 traps. Summer would kill anything in the vehicle if you leave it closed up in the sun plus Nuvan for some added kick.

[+] Embed the videoGet the Flash Videos

9. Poiqm

Account Closed

Posted 2 years ago
    Sat Feb 4 2017 13:29:49
    #

Login to Send PM

[+] Embed the videoGet the Flash Videos

10. Livingagain

Posted 2 years ago
    Sat Feb 4 2017 16:33:07
    #

Login to Send PM

Are you using the Cimexa? Don't just sit there and let them get out of control. You might not be able to get 100%, but maybe you could.

Maybe you could vacuum the truck really well and then use Cimexa in cracks and crevices.

11. mp7ski

Posted 2 years ago
    Sun Feb 5 2017 14:57:35
    #

Login to Send PM

barelyliving - 21 hours ago  » 
    Are you using the Cimexa? Don't just sit there and let them get out of control. You might not be able to get 100%, but maybe you could.
    Maybe you could vacuum the truck really well and then use Cimexa in cracks and crevices.

No way I'm going to get them 100% in this house. I'm not just sitting here, I did my crossfire treatment last weekend and orkin is coming again on Wednesday much to my dismay. After he treats, I'll take a day this coming weekend and apply cimexa to cracks and crevices and under the edge of the carpet and around any remaining furniture we have.

Me and my gf had a talk and are starting to make preperations of moving out. We have a lot of bagged clutter outside that we need to take to the dump. We've started looking for a new place to rent and a new vehicle to replace my truck. Luckily we have a little chunk of money. We're going to put any valuables and anything we can't part with sealed in a storage locker for 2 years and then leave with only clothes ran through the dryer for a hour or 2 and a few heat treated things like IDs, importanthe documents and such. The only things that wont get treated are probably our cell phones. I cant imagine there will be any in them. We'll blow them out with compressed air and buy new charges but we cant really part with them. Luckily we have somewhere our girls can go for a week so we can properly move without worrying about them and get the new place livable. We'll buy air mattresses for all of us, new bedding, new cheap coats, new boots, some dishes and necessities, a cheap TV or two and some cheap stands for the tvs and such. Then we'll wait and see.

Theres a lot of variables. Still have family members that could possibly have them and we'll have to take precautions until we know for sure. The place we move into could have them and we really have no way of checking it before hand, no k9s around here unless you get treated. The new vehicle we get could be infested, and of course after doing all this, we could bring them with us somehow. I'm ocd and will do everything I can to leave them behind but again, there are so many variables.

But I have to try. I can't just sit here and let them take over my family and life. I have to try, it may cost me A LOT of money and may be for nothing, and I may be worse off in the end. But I have to, I just have to try.

It's just crazy how something like this can turn ones life upside down. Just when I was starting to love life too. And the scary part is that, while there's been some advancements in treating bed bugs, eradication is still such a difficult thing to achieve and there seems to be no end in site. To think that one day, bed bugs could be as common as mice, ants, or spiders in a house is a scary thought. But it is a realistic one. 400% increase in 5 years in MI... and it's not letting up. Scary stuff.

12. bugged-cdn

Posted 2 years ago
    Sun Feb 5 2017 15:16:00
    #

Login to Send PM

Still have family members that could possibly have them and we'll have to take precautions until we know for sure.

I do see this as the main weak link, since your little girls were living in a known infested house and going back and forth to another house. I don't know how you can control this risk unless they avoid that house until it has been established that it is bug free (i.e., they don't have them, or have them and get them eradicated).

Best of luck with the move. We went scorched earth as well so I know how it feels.

13. mp7ski

Posted 2 years ago
    Sun Feb 5 2017 15:30:59
    #

Login to Send PM

bugged-cdn - 7 minutes ago  » 

Still have family members that could possibly have them and we'll have to take precautions until we know for sure.

I do see this as the main weak link, since your little girls were living in a known infested house and going back and forth to another house. I don't know how you can control this risk unless they avoid that house until it has been established that it is bug free (i.e., they don't have them, or have them and get them eradicated).
    Best of luck with the move. We went scorched earth as well so I know how it feels.

I understand this as the main weak link. Me and the gf are actually talking about this very thing at this very moment (well trying to talk, she just gets frustrated with me and gets an attitude).

But there will be risks no matter what. The kids will go there regardless unless they find an infestation and don't want them to come there because of it. It's not like there's nothing I can do. I can take them there bug free without taking anything but themselves, their clothes and shoes (coat, etc.). Then have them bring them home. Upon arriving we'll undress them either outside the house or on a white sheet at the door and put everything directly in the dryer. Then instantly give the girls a thorough bath. Is it 100% fool proof, no... but it's about all I can do.

14. Poiqm

Account Closed

Posted 2 years ago
    Sun Feb 5 2017 15:54:05
    #

Login to Send PM

I think a bucket of Cimexa, appropriate application of it, traps, and treatment of the belongings in the house, and you won't have to move. (Believe me, I know about bbugs and clutter. )

But since you plan to move... as long as the new place has been vacant about a week then you could turn on the heater and set some C02 traps around the place to draw out any bbugs, leave it warm and dark for a few nights and see what happens.

And set the new place up for proactive prevention of reinfestation so if a bug makes its way into the house then the likelihood of survival or feeding are reduced.

15. Poiqm

Account Closed

Posted 2 years ago
    Sun Feb 5 2017 16:01:32
    #

Login to Send PM

and a new vehicle to replace my truck.

Since you are convinced the vehicle has bbugs please let the dealership know so they can treat it before selling it to an unsuspecting person.

16. mp7ski

Posted 2 years ago
    Sun Feb 5 2017 16:46:38
    #

Login to Send PM

Poiqm - 43 minutes ago  » 

and a new vehicle to replace my truck.

Since you are convinced the vehicle has bbugs please let the dealership know so they can treat it before selling it to an unsuspecting person.

I'm not even going to risk selling it or trading it in. I'll just park it for a couple years, throwing in some ddvp strip during the summer months to treat it and then sell it when I'm confident it's debugged or just scrap it.

17. mp7ski

Posted 2 years ago
    Sun Feb 5 2017 16:48:24
    #

Login to Send PM

Poiqm - 53 minutes ago  » 
    I think a bucket of Cimexa, appropriate application of it, traps, and treatment of the belongings in the house, and you won't have to move. (Believe me, I know about bbugs and clutter. )
    But since you plan to move... as long as the new place has been vacant about a week then you could turn on the heater and set some C02 traps around the place to draw out any bbugs, leave it warm and dark for a few nights and see what happens.
    And set the new place up for proactive prevention of reinfestation so if a bug makes its way into the house then the likelihood of survival or feeding are reduced.

Good tips, all things I have been thinking about as well. But I'm telling you, this house will be infested until it burns down, it is OLD and they are in the walls. Things I can't control. If the house was in better shape and they were contained to belongings and baseboars and not literally in the walls, then I'd consider battling it out. But I can't do that here. Even if I take them with me when I move, I'll make sure the house is a way better situation as far as battling goes.

18. Poiqm

Account Closed

Posted 2 years ago
    Sun Feb 5 2017 17:16:37
    #

Login to Send PM

...this house will be infested until it burns down, it is OLD and they are in the walls. Things I can't control.

It sounds like for your peace of mind you DO need to move. But bed bugs aren't termites. It doesn't matter if they are in the walls because they need to come out of the walls to eat. And that's how you kill them. Unless they are feasting on mice and rats then they will come out to eat. I'm actually so grateful they only consume blood, imagine the nightmare if they could survive on garbage and food in the pantry AND suck our blood.

19. Poiqm

Account Closed

Posted 2 years ago
    Sun Feb 5 2017 17:20:58
    #

Login to Send PM

Did you read the study that I posted the other day? It shows that bed bugs can transfer Cimexa between them and kill other bugs. My interpretation is that bed bugs which have been exposed to Cimexa could feasibly carry it back to the harborage and help kill more bugs.

http://bedbugger.com/forum/topic/study-comparative-efficacy-of-selected-dust-insecticides

I'll add a disclaimer here so Big doesn't stomp on me: THIS IS MY PERSPECTIVE, I AM NOT A PROFESSIONAL BUG ASSASSIN OR A BUGOLOGIST.

20. mp7ski

Posted 2 years ago
    Sun Feb 5 2017 17:35:33
    #

Login to Send PM

Ya, I know all about cimexa, it will be may main preventative tool in the new place.

21. Bappida

newbite

Posted 2 years ago
    Wed Feb 8 2017 12:48:05
    #

Login to Send PM

I've heard some PCOs that drill holes into walls feet/ 2 feet apart and blow chemicals/ powder into the gaps. At this point you might wanna give it a try

22. mp7ski

Posted 2 years ago
    Wed Feb 8 2017 13:01:20
    #

Login to Send PM

Bappida - 12 minutes ago  » 
    I've heard some PCOs that drill holes into walls feet/ 2 feet apart and blow chemicals/ powder into the gaps. At this point you might wanna give it a try

If I owned the house you better believe I'd be doing something along these lines, but I don't and the LL will only let me do so much.

23. Poiqm

Account Closed

Posted 2 years ago
    Wed Feb 8 2017 16:19:15
    #

Login to Send PM

If I owned the house you better believe I'd be doing something along these lines, but I don't and the LL will only let me do so much.

Well, I'm not advocating going against the landlord's wishes, especially since I"m a landlord myself however... sometimes it's better to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission. In other words, do what you need to do and apologize later.

24. mp7ski

Posted 2 years ago
    Wed Feb 8 2017 19:08:48
    #

Login to Send PM

Poiqm - 2 hours ago  » 

Well, I'm not advocating going against the landlord's wishes, especially since I"m a landlord myself however... sometimes it's better to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission. In other words, do what you need to do and apologize later.

Already been there. When I did my own crossfire application I knew he'd object and just did it. I then planned on just not telling him but he wanted orkin to come in 2 days after so I told him to try and get him to hold off for a couple weeks so we weren't hurting eithers effectiveness. He wasn't happy, said most landlords would evict me on the spot. But he did say I probably did a better and more thorough job than the orkin guy does so he'll let it go. I doubt drilling holes in the wall would fly though. Plus that will only be so effective, you won't be able to hit every spot in the wall and there's things such as insulation that will get in the way.

25. Poiqm

Account Closed

Posted 2 years ago
    Wed Feb 8 2017 22:52:27
    #

Login to Send PM

I doubt drilling holes in the wall would fly though. Plus that will only be so effective, you won't be able to hit every spot in the wall and there's things such as insulation that will get in the way.

With a bulb duster the holes would be very small and easy to patch. But I've often wondered about the hole method as well, and think it would only be feasible for interior walls and not so much for exterior walls due to the insulation in them. But it's something I've had on my to-do list to investigate further.

26. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 2 years ago
    Thu Feb 9 2017 18:12:22
    #

Login to Send PM

Poiqm - 5 days ago  » 

but I don't know what to do about my vehicle. I'm 90% sure they are in there and don't know what to do. I can't replace it and replace everything else... I'm lost... I can't just sit here and let them get out of control, but I can't give up everything just to be reinfested by my vehicle. I'm stumped...

Professional vehicle fumigation. Or try Nuvan strips and CO2 traps. Summer would kill anything in the vehicle if you leave it closed up in the sun

Leaving vehicles in the sun is known not to be an effective remedy.

Poiqm, this has been discussed many times -- this is poor advice. Please do not give others advice. You are not an expert. You're not even a very experienced non-expert.

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."
  27. mp7ski

Posted 2 years ago
    Fri Feb 10 2017 1:07:50
    #

Login to Send PM

I've read the vehicles in the sun suggested multiple times and I just don't get how people think it would work. Sure, you may get certain parts of the vehicle up to lethal temps. I even remember a thread where an expert pco on here tested the temp on their dash to be over 150°F on a very hot day but there are just too many problems with this suggestion. One, the sun only shines on certain parts of the interior and those parts will be substantially hotter than others. Two, heat rises and under the seats will undoubtably be cooler than other places, especially with the lack of circulation. There will be cold spots, whether it be under the carpet, behind door panels, behind trim, etc. and bugs actively search them out from my understanding when facing lethal heat temps.

From my understanding, the sun and warmth will help with the nuvan strip method but again, even that method has had many failures from what I've read.

Bottom line, relying on the sun and heat of the summer will undoubtedly result in dissapointment when trying to debug a vehicle.

About the only time I could see it working whatsoever is if it were record breaking temps of 110°F+, then I could see a possibility of it working, but I still wouldn't rely on it.

28. Poiqm

Account Closed

Posted 2 years ago
    Fri Feb 10 2017 3:59:53
    #

Login to Send PM

Meh, deleted comment, no energy for it tonight. Peace.

29. mp7ski

Posted 2 years ago
    Fri Feb 10 2017 7:03:54
    #

Login to Send PM

Poiqm - 2 hours ago  » 
    Meh, deleted comment, no energy for it tonight. Peace.

Just to be clear, I wasn't necessarily referring to you in my last post. I was just agreeing with nobugs in regards to the car and sun thing.

30. Livingagain

Posted 2 years ago
    Fri Feb 10 2017 14:19:53
    #

Login to Send PM

But throw in the Nuvan strips with the heat maybe....

31. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 2 years ago
    Fri Feb 10 2017 14:56:55
    #

Login to Send PM

Part of the Kells / Propane Council research indicates that convective heat sources do not work as bed bugs seek the cool spots. A car in the sun will always be heated via conduction unless parked closer to the sun than feasible on earth.

The best debunking of this myth comes from Stephen Doggets research paper on it.

The funniest retraction was Hawaii news which suggested it and got bombarded with correct requests for two days.

Bottom line is cars in the sun don't and will never work.

Adding a volitile synthetic insecticide alone is also not guaranteed unless you overdose beyond the saturation vapor pressure.

Hope that fills in some of the physics.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

I am happy to answer questions in public but will not reply to message sent directly or via my company / social media. I am here to help everyone and not just one case at a time.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about pro
  32. buggygonn1

newbite

Posted 2 years ago
    Fri Feb 10 2017 15:52:15
    #

Login to Send PM

So how does one debug a vehicle? Sounds nearly impossible.

33. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 2 years ago
    Fri Feb 10 2017 20:50:26
    #

Login to Send PM

buggygonn1 - 4 hours ago  » 

Bed bugs usually don't infest cars. They're not the most hospitable place for bed bugs. Note that people often think they have bed bugs in the car because they feel skin sensations in the car and think they're being bitten.

However, most people don't have an instant sensation when bitten by bed bugs, which usually cause delayed reactions.

34. mp7ski

Posted 2 years ago
    Fri Feb 10 2017 22:08:08
    #

Login to Send PM

Nobugsonme - 1 hour ago  » 

buggygonn1 - 4 hours ago  » 

Bed bugs usually don't infest cars. They're not the most hospitable place for bed bugs. Note that people often think they have bed bugs in the car because they feel skin sensations in the car and think they're being bitten.
    However, most people don't have an instant sensation when bitten by bed bugs, which usually cause delayed reactions.

I agree that vehicles likely do not get infested often. But it's also not unheard of. And considering I've moved infested things in the vehicle and the fact I have small children, with cars eats and boosters, and actually seen an adult bed bug crawling on my little girl in the car, I have to assume it's infested. Cause if I do happen to escape them, I can't take the chance of my vehicle reinfesting us. There was one expert out there that pointed out that vehicles were the number one overlooked reinfestation source. I'd have to find the article again to quote them.

35. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 2 years ago
    Sat Feb 11 2017 1:13:54
    #

Login to Send PM

I would just make sure you find some kind of harborages in the car. Remember that a bed bug crawling on a person can easily have ridden in to the car from a prior location. That's not quite the same as the bed bugs harboring in the car-- which can happen, but you want to be sure. People have used paaaive monitors in cars.

36. mp7ski

Posted 2 years ago
    Sat Feb 11 2017 2:34:28
    #

Login to Send PM

Nobugsonme - 1 hour ago  » 
    I would just make sure you find some kind of harborages in the car. Remember that a bed bug crawling on a person can easily have ridden in to the car from a prior location. That's not quite the same as the bed bugs harboring in the car-- which can happen, but you want to be sure. People have used paaaive monitors in cars.

I get what you're saying, and I understand that the vehicle could very well not have any bugs or eggs on it, but I don't think I can chance it. If I had a very minor infestation and caught it early and didn't see any bugs then I just might be confident enough to thoroughly vacuum and steam it and call it good but I can't say that. The reality is is that I'd be shocked if my vehicle wasn't infested. Not saying there's a full blown infestation going on but we all know it only take one pregnant female or two bugs of the opposite sex to start it all over again.

37. Poiqm

Account Closed

Posted 2 years ago
    Sat Feb 11 2017 12:16:46
    #

Login to Send PM

I wish you could get an answer from the experts about how to kill bed bugs in a vehicle.

Maybe set CO2 traps in the vehicle. Bed bugs need to eat. Do that every night for a few weeks and if there are bugs in there you will catch something. How to work around the cold winter weather is another obstacle. I have lots of ideas of what I would do since it's easy enough to create a heat source with CO2 output.

38. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 2 years ago
    Sat Feb 11 2017 13:10:49
    #

Login to Send PM

buggygonn1 - 21 hours ago  » 

When I have been tasked with going it, and it only usually occurs in commercial or sleeping vehicles eradication is achieved through attention to detail inspection and treatment using the Polti Cimex eradicator. Any detected harbourages would be treated with the DE we have selected and the drivers seat monitored with a Passive Monitor.

This. Ring said we are still not talking about more than 0.1% of the annual work we do. While I acknowledge it can occur I do not see it as an immediate / unmet need that would justify the time and cost of developing and registering a solution at this stage. The developmental costs would be in the region of $20,000 and another $60,000 if it needs separate registration.

In most suspected cases a deep clean and vacuum seems to resolve it. There are Passive Monitor install shots on my FlickR if you go down that route.

David

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

296,685 posts in 50,015 topics over 155 months by 21,869 of 22,351 members. Latest: pleasestop, paintersmelbourne, Mercy Me