Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Detection / Identification of bed bugs

Homemade climb ups

(4 posts)
  1. freakingout123

Posted 1 year ago
    Mon Jan 29 2018 10:37:18
    #

Login to Send PM

Has anyone had luck using Homemade Interceptor Bed Bug Traps. I just watched the video on how to make them but I'm curious if they actually work the same. I can't afford to order the climb ups at the moment so I was thinking of trying these. Anyone else try these?

2. bugged-cdn

Posted 1 year ago
    Mon Jan 29 2018 18:43:43
    #

Login to Send PM

I'm sure they do. The commercial ones are just more convenient since they're already made.

3. F. Pazos

Posted 1 year ago
    Mon Jan 29 2018 19:11:11
    #

Login to Send PM

yes, they work. I don't know about the video you watched, but where I live and work everything is imported and the price for storage is very high, so the suppliers we use tend to run out of stock and more often than we would like we have to come up with solutions, one of the most usual are the climb ups and, if done with a little bit of logic yes they work

Professional PCO based in Hong Kong specialized in Bed Bugs.
  4. freakingout123

Posted 1 year ago
    Mon Jan 29 2018 20:12:14
    #

Login to Send PM

I watched this YouTube video. I hope it's ok to post. https://youtu.be/Jjc4CD4U4uQ. I bought the stuff today. We'll see how it goes. Still trying to figure out what's biting me.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

294,743 posts in 49,539 topics over 153 months by 21,702 of 22,146 members. Latest: HelpMe342, tristramshandy123, germanhippie